*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

I don't understand why people keep thinking Sun and Jin are getting off.

The coming attractions next week said last person of the 6 so I dont see how it can be them.

Plus its way too obvious in my opinion. Or one gets off but not the other

mexican soul....if that you??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Spoiler [+]
next week's episode contains a gangbang............

...between all the male cast members.

Apparently the island is homosexual.

Yeh.
sick.gif
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

just saw the episode and pretty much agree that last weeks episode was a tough one to follow...

Harper is obviously not the black smoke or the monster... it's clear that the OG others are camped out elsewhere.... I'm very curious as to how thathierarchy has devleoped; is Richard now their leader? Are they simply cows grazing the grass waiting for the cowboy to wrangle them up? Why don't they joinLocke? After all, they think he's the one now....

Ben used his last "bargaining chip"?? does anyone really believe that!??!! Now that Ben is out, he'll be getting Miles that 3.2 mil (wait, isthat ANOTHER bargaining chip?) and Ben will have "won the war" as Juliet put it.... my prediction is that Faraday and Charlotte will be killed at thehand of either Ben or Miles, and Miles will go back and report that Ben is dead to Widmore ... this all works with the flash forward of Ben's conversationwith Sayid regarding "the person" (Widmore) knowing he's alive and who he's (Sayid) working for, Ben.... not a spoiler, just my theory.

Why were Faraday and Charlotte so secretive regarding making the gases inhert? Wouldn't Jack and the rest want to HELP them stop a holocaust fromhappening?? I think there are ulterior motives here...

I think Ben is lying about Widmore's motive (which may be quite obvious). I don't think Widmore is trying to exploit the island out to tourists, Ithink that Ben and his crew have possibly developed somekind of new technology or they have *something* (maybe something recovered from the Black Rock itself)and Widmore wants it, and that's why Widmore wants Ben.

Going back to the flash forward with Sayid and Ben, why would Widmore want Ben killed unless there was something that he wanted from him?? Especially ifhe's not even on the island anymore!

Just a couple of thoughts....

-jester

Originally Posted by thejester03

just saw the episode and pretty much agree that last weeks episode was a tough one to follow...

Harper is obviously not the black smoke or the monster... it's clear that the OG others are camped out elsewhere.... I'm very curious as to how that hierarchy has devleoped; is Richard now their leader? Are they simply cows grazing the grass waiting for the cowboy to wrangle them up? Why don't they join Locke? After all, they think he's the one now....

Ben used his last "bargaining chip"?? does anyone really believe that!??!! Now that Ben is out, he'll be getting Miles that 3.2 mil (wait, is that ANOTHER bargaining chip?) and Ben will have "won the war" as Juliet put it.... my prediction is that Faraday and Charlotte will be killed at the hand of either Ben or Miles, and Miles will go back and report that Ben is dead to Widmore ... this all works with the flash forward of Ben's conversation with Sayid regarding "the person" (Widmore) knowing he's alive and who he's (Sayid) working for, Ben.... not a spoiler, just my theory.

Why were Faraday and Charlotte so secretive regarding making the gases inhert? Wouldn't Jack and the rest want to HELP them stop a holocaust from happening?? I think there are ulterior motives here...

I think Ben is lying about Widmore's motive (which may be quite obvious). I don't think Widmore is trying to exploit the island out to tourists, I think that Ben and his crew have possibly developed somekind of new technology or they have *something* (maybe something recovered from the Black Rock itself) and Widmore wants it, and that's why Widmore wants Ben.

Going back to the flash forward with Sayid and Ben, why would Widmore want Ben killed unless there was something that he wanted from him?? Especially if he's not even on the island anymore!

Just a couple of thoughts....

-jester

A lot of very good observations..some are kind of out there.

Solid ep not great.

I also thought Red Sox on the tape was very interesting and nycknicks confirmed my correlation. I just wonder if Ben himself filmed that footage....weobviously know dude has been off the island.

ghost43t:
- Goodwin's burn
this is the only one ill put my money on seein as this has come up in some from be for.
its not a chemical burn(i think she even said it) i think it is a radiation burn why that one?
cuz i think that radiation is a huge part to this whole thing, we have seen a few people get exposure and we seen one have problems when he left the island. even the line "the light dont break down right on this island" backs this up(NYC i want to kno wat you think about this)
Goodwin's burn IS a chemical burn. He had said that he leaned on something hot, and then Juliet treated it. As he was leaving she said 'Iknow a chemical burn when I see one', meaning 'You didn't lean on something hot; that's not a contact burn. It's a chemical burn.'

I thought the episode was pretty good actually... (I just watched it now).

I feel like there were some easter eggs in Ben's house. That painting of that girl seems important.

Harper appearing and leaving in thin air was interesting. I think all the Others have acquired this ability and I think they're all linked together bythe whispers and smoke monster.

I rewatched the enhanced Desmond episode from a few weeks ago and it was awesome. I still can't think of why Widmore leaving the water on is important?Also during that episode Minkowski said that they had a friend on the boat who opened the door for them. And Ben also said he had a spy on the boat so byputting 2 and 2 together that would lead one to believe that it is [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Michael[/color] on theboat.

Can't wait for tonights episode... Is this the last before the short break in Season 4?

Was it him leaving the water on or him just not wanting to touch the handle before and after?

can't wait for tonights episode, hopefully another classic!

does anyone know whether they will be having a break after 8 episodes, like originally planned?

I come home all excited to get my weekly fix and I found out ABC is down.

Every other 4000 channels I have are perfectly fine, just ABC isn't.

Perfect. Just perfect.

ABC full episode player FTW.

Back
Top Bottom