OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Just made the Xbox 360 Madden Franchise. Join up!!!
pimp.gif

The Skins are nice in the game. That's all I'll say. Detroit was garbage but I beasted with Calvin Johnson. Bears have NOBODY. All my points came offof slant routes with Hester.

The skins with Portis, Moss, and Cooley are unstoppable on offense. I was scoring at will.

everybody talking bout the Cowboy vs Giants demo is slow.

if you read the little things that come up on the bottom of the screen it said the demo is slow on purpose so you can pay attention to the detail.

it also said the real game will be at regular speed.

its not slow cause of the snow or crap like that. They made it slow for gamers to see the new details thats why the game is in the snow in the first place.

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

My Best Buy just set up the full game on one of their Flat screens. Played the full game for like an hour. Graphics/presentation/etc on point. The game is EXTREMELY realistic. Almost too realistic IMO because it's just not as fun.

I won't be buying. I'm good with NCAA 10 because it's just more fun to play to me than madden.
eyes.gif
That's football. Football isn't SportsCenter's top 10 for 2 hours.You go back and forth until you find a whole in the defense. It's not about quick strikes - unless somebody calls a stupid coverage, blows a play on the ball or a tackle. That's the pay off. Realism is fun; It's not either or. When you know what to look for, and it's there, and u catch the defense, that's fun. I played my brother, and I put up points early and from there my Offense was a snooze fest until the 4th. 4th Qtr come, One on One bomb to Fitz for the TD after going through 2 other reads, Kick Return down the left sideline - I stayed with my blockers down the middle of the field til the last second and bounced it out. Stiff armed one dude when I got to the edge, and just loopty-loop another dude with a blocker out in front with me
laugh.gif
. I still loss; couldn't get the onside, but that felt like some Super Bowl *$*@
laugh.gif
. Madden isn't boring.

Bingo, I love the realism Maddne has this year.. Not that Arcade B.S. - one less online cheeser to worry about
pimp.gif

Weird.... a shot at PS3 in a jetpac thread?
Well when I made the thread, the PS3 demo was MIA.. Not my fault.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

The Skins are nice in the game. That's all I'll say. Detroit was garbage but I beasted with Calvin Johnson. Bears have NOBODY. All my points came off of slant routes with Hester.

The skins with Portis, Moss, and Cooley are unstoppable on offense. I was scoring at will.
eek.gif
thats what i like to hear.

posted from JD living the life a couple hours ago

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Dudes already finding out Nanoblitzes and how to Rocket Catch on the 5 min demo is just ridiculous.
You are aware that the game is patched out the box correct?

Originally Posted by nnarum

Madden NFL 10:
  • 2Pac: Can't C Me
  • Airbourne: Heads Are Gonna Roll
  • Alice In Chains: Them Bones
  • B.o.B.: Created A Monster
  • Bang Camaro: Revolution
  • Beastie Boys: Sabotage
  • Black Sabbath: Paranoid
  • Cypress Hill: Get 'Em Up
  • Helmet: Unsung
  • Iron Maiden: Aces High
  • Judas Priest: Painkiller
  • Kid Rock: I Am The Bullgod
  • Killswitch Engage: Reckoning
  • Korn: Blind
  • Mastodon: Divinations
  • Nas feat. Puff Daddy: Hate Me Now
  • Nirvana: Breed
  • Pantera: Walk
  • Public Enemy: Shut Em Down
  • Rage Against The Machine: Guerrilla Radio
  • Set Your Goals: Gaia Bleeds (Make Way for Man)
  • Slipknot: Duality
  • System Of A Down: Sugar
  • The Vanity Plan: Before I Die
  • Young Dre The Truth: Cheah Beah
2pac
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
madden soundtrack > Fight night's (which was also damn good)

Son of Tony, try Downtown Brooklyn. If they don't have it today they'll definitely have it tomorrow.

I'm going to read the OS boards. They are more reliable than NT.

Back
Top Bottom