OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by 22stylez

wth do u mean by "scene heads"
laugh.gif

???
also anywhere in the BAY AREA that has it early?

Me. I had it yesterday, but, I have a modded 360 so i just downloaded my copy off a website.
wink.gif

I can tell you this, fight for the fumble, even when you turn it off, it stays on. Meaning there isnt a mini game but it still shows the fight for the fumblecut scene.

They GAY part about that is, I forced a fumble earlier today with the texans and jumped right on top of it with no one even close to me and it went straight tothe cut scene and I lost the fumble some how. That part is going to piss me off.

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

laugh.gif

???

Me. I had it yesterday, but, I have a modded 360 so i just downloaded my copy off a website.
wink.gif

I can tell you this, fight for the fumble, even when you turn it off, it stays on. Meaning there isnt a mini game but it still shows the fight for the fumble cut scene.

They GAY part about that is, I forced a fumble earlier today with the texans and jumped right on top of it with no one even close to me and it went straight to the cut scene and I lost the fumble some how. That part is going to piss me off.
yea i know you can get it if you got a Modded Xbox
ohwell.gif
, butmine is not modded.
Damn sometimes i hate living in the bay, cuz we dont get %$$+ early

Originally Posted by CasperJr

any where in the chi selling it
nerd.gif

None that I heard of yet...what's worse is that BestBuy on 87th is telling me there is a chance they might not have it on the 14th. I will raise hell likeno other if I don't have my copy 10:05 am on Friday morning.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by CasperJr

any where in the chi selling it
nerd.gif

None that I heard of yet...what's worse is that BestBuy on 87th is telling me there is a chance they might not have it on the 14th. I will raise hell like no other if I don't have my copy 10:05 am on Friday morning.
real talk ive never copped a madden early i even told a few dudes id throw them a lil money for one early...........them dudes was acting likestraight ({})

Yes sir he shouted out the CHI....I wish like hell I could get it early and get the jump on folks

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

The Skins are nice in the game. That's all I'll say. Detroit was garbage but I beasted with Calvin Johnson. Bears have NOBODY. All my points came off of slant routes with Hester.

The skins with Portis, Moss, and Cooley are unstoppable on offense. I was scoring at will.
eek.gif
thats what i like to hear.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

just got my copy now...get at me
How are you dudes doing this?Are they already in retail store stock rooms?

I need a hook up!
you and me both
tired.gif
about to start calling around to see ifanybody sellin it yet

Gets better every time i play it. Haven't noticed any glitches or flaws that past Maddens always seem to have. There's usually always one part of thegame that is obviously a glitch/malfunction or whatever. Haven't noticed one yet.

Fight for the fumble is pretty gay though. Disabled that with the quickness.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

The Skins are nice in the game. That's all I'll say. Detroit was garbage but I beasted with Calvin Johnson. Bears have NOBODY. All my points came off of slant routes with Hester.

The skins with Portis, Moss, and Cooley are unstoppable on offense. I was scoring at will.
eek.gif
thats what i like to hear.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wat type of stores yall be going to to get them early?

ant i just called every bestbuy in and around chicago no luck

laugh.gif

???

not that i know of...instead i went to micro center in mercado and reserved it for 5 bucks and get an INSTANT $25 off so i'll only have to pay about 35 asopposed to gettin it early and payin about $65 ill just play ncaa for the week while i wait for it

just got my copy if anyone on the ps3 got it get at me kicks23. also if you in the L.A area let me know if you want it early ill give you the spot i got it at.

I got my copy of Madden also. The game is
pimp.gif
. Don't be fooled by theJets overall, they're pretty good (I've used them). I had the game since about 2:30 PM, but I went to see G.I. Joe, and that movie was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. All of y'all asking should check your local gaming botique (sp?) instead of big name stores. I got a PS3 BTW.

Back
Top Bottom