OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Originally Posted by twincsitty

how much will they gimmie for trade in credit for madden 09 and 2k9 you think? like 12 bucks??? any guesses?

I just did this today, you'll get $ 9 for NBA 2k9 & you'll get $2.50 for madden 09.
So $ 11.50 total

Just played an amazing game online. I was down by 3 at the 50 yard line with 4 seconds left, I threw a bomb/bullet to Roy Williams in the corner of the fieldand he caught it for a TD to win the game. Crazy. I know dude is mad. That catch would've never been made on '09. I unlocked the achievement"Superbowl MVP Like" with that catch. I'm 5-1 online so far.

wheres everyone getting their copies? Are the chain stores selling em early like gamestop or something?

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

gamestop releases on street date: AUG 14.
so does anyone know of where it's being sold in the lakewood, long beach, cerritos area? Not a chain store though like gamestop

So was it ever decided how we're going to do the online franchise? I think it would be dope if we could actually have 32 NT members and do one fullseason... like someone else suggested, I say we start it on August 28 so that we give everyone a week to get the game and a week to practice (or two weeks ifyou get it on release day)... if somebody already got it poppin' point me in that direction ORRRRRRRRRRRRRR we can just start it now...

Panthers: hardwork919 (XBL GT: hardwork919)

i officially retire from '09 with 500 W's
pimp.gif

i'm ready for my reign to begin on '10...

Originally Posted by HardWork919

So was it ever decided how we're going to do the online franchise? I think it would be dope if we could actually have 32 NT members and do one full season... like someone else suggested, I say we start it on August 28 so that we give everyone a week to get the game and a week to practice (or two weeks if you get it on release day)... if somebody already got it poppin' point me in that direction ORRRRRRRRRRRRRR we can just start it now...

i'll get it started on the 28th if anything we should be starting around the same time football season starts if not earlier if we can getpeople to sign up...btw i call the eagles
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

So was it ever decided how we're going to do the online franchise? I think it would be dope if we could actually have 32 NT members and do one full season... like someone else suggested, I say we start it on August 28 so that we give everyone a week to get the game and a week to practice (or two weeks if you get it on release day)... if somebody already got it poppin' point me in that direction ORRRRRRRRRRRRRR we can just start it now...

We already got something going for the 360. Search 'Official Madden 10 League'

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

i officially retire from '09 with 500 W's
pimp.gif

i'm ready for my reign to begin on '10...
eek.gif
at the 500 wins.
I stopped around 230.
laugh.gif

I'll see you on madden 10 though.

Can't wait for Friday

And for a league, I think I'll wait for 84 Jordan to run something with the power rankings and everything

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

Can those of you who obtained Madden 2010 give a possible quick review on how it compares to 2009?

I took 09 back in 3 days. 09 had no real blocking, horrible glitches... no presentation. It was the WORST football game I had ever played....

Im hooked on 10, totally diff game. Thats all you need to know.

Smoother gameplay, better blocking so those who love to blitz will learn the hard way, Graphics are DOPE. By them slowing the online play a little is makes thegame a lot better. Commentary's the same imo. Presentation is great, post game is dope and the halftime is worth watching. Overall a 9.5/10 for me.

PS The wildcat will be overused online, i can see it now. If my 49ers have it in their playbook then it must be in half of other teams. The wildcat works ifpulled off at the right time, other than that you will get stuffed.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

We already got something going for the 360. Search 'Official Madden 10 League'

That one is already full... I appreciate the look though... I guess we can just start another one here...

Eagles: 22stylez

2 down, 30 to go...
laugh.gif

Just got my copy in the mail
pimp.gif
Ordered it from NewEgg, they shipped ityesterday and it got here today. Guess they didn't know the release date
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

Just got my copy in the mail
pimp.gif
Ordered it from NewEgg, they shipped it yesterday and it got here today. Guess they didn't know the release date
laugh.gif
did u pay retail or extra since you had to pay for shipping too?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom