OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

I'm the madden champ in PS3 until further notice. Just ask kicks23...

PSN-soulfulb

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
gg though

Been playing it a bit today... franchise and online for 2 games... i really like it... havent been a real madden fan for years but this is looking very good.

2-0 online as of now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

I'm the madden champ in PS3 until further notice. Just ask kicks23...

PSN-soulfulb
it doesn't count as a win if you beat the broncos
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

smile.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

for the people who have it how ya'll liking it?

and for those who was talking about the game speed you can change it from slow to normal to fast
pimp.gif

now this is how a Madden game should feel when you play it for the 1st time!

For those who have it, whats the game speed when you first purchase?

^
slow.

i found this out when i went to the settings.

but i played it on slow it is no where near the same slow speed as the demo it feels alittle faster.

but you also can change the players speed and ratings in the game (forgot the name of it) for example Devin Hester has a 99 speed you can make it so you canreally tell the difference between a 99 speed and a 89 speed to make the game more realistic. Another is example is if somebody like Pat White scrambles out ofthe pocket you will not see DT's & DE's speed bump to 99 and catch him at the line of scrimmage or anything like that (NCAA 10)

You also can trun the injures down they have a meter cause the injures was like NCAA 10 a player getting hurt every 5 plays. I turned mine down to 25 and ithas been perfect so far maybe 1 or 2 players get injured the whole game

only able to play 1 game last night after picking it up... liking what i see so far

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

they made AD ridiculous in this game ... i mean i know hes good, but god damn he breaks every tackle lol

Brandon Jacobs as well.

Good to hear
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

they made AD ridiculous in this game ... i mean i know hes good, but god damn he breaks every tackle lol

Brandon Jacobs as well.

Tell me about it, if you play against a run oriented team on All Madden they break tackles left and right. Hit stick is pretty much useless cuz they hurdle youalmost every time. I had Derrick Ward get 150 on me, granted I was ATL and their D is rather suspect.

Anyone played against the Pats yet? The AI plays like they do in real life, they pass nearly every play. Brady was gunning for Moss the whole game. But Imanaged to rip them up with McFadden and Fargas for 225 somehow. Nnamdi is a beast in this game.

it doesn't count as a win if you beat the broncos
I'll beat whoever.

...and I hope that isn't Game at the top of the leaderboard on PS3. Some dude named "L.A.X." is 100-8.

btw Did any of you guys subscribe to the Sports Illustrated magazines for $49.99 and it will include Madden 10..?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

btw Did any of you guys subscribe to the Sports Illustrated magazines for $49.99 and it will include Madden 10..?
nerd.gif

No I subscribed to Megaupload an incredibly nice Madden discount.

this guy is the only person who actually has the whole madden interface/experience in his video?
smh.gif

625156497b0567c14b110a5e5e305ac5ac3587d.jpg

Just picked up last night. Me and my boys were playing this till 4am. Burning and playing Madden all night= crackhead results!
laugh.gif

Yo whats up with all these interceptions though? Seems mad easy to get a pick in this game.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

625156497b0567c14b110a5e5e305ac5ac3587d.jpg

Just picked up last night. Me and my boys were playing this till 4am. Burning and playing Madden all night= crackhead results!
laugh.gif

Yo whats up with all these interceptions though? Seems mad easy to get a pick in this game.

WORD! My lil bro has gotten the record for interceptions in one game a few days ago against somebody online, and I get a few myself

Back
Top Bottom