OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Originally Posted by 22stylez

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

Just got my copy in the mail
pimp.gif
Ordered it from NewEgg, they shipped it yesterday and it got here today. Guess they didn't know the release date
laugh.gif
did u pay retail or extra since you had to pay for shipping too?
nerd.gif

I payed a little extra of course because of shipping. Worth it though to get it early
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by VaBoiInATL

Anyone know where this is at in Atlanta now???

Yea, its at my house
pimp.gif
roll.gif

u got dude ridin the beeno
laugh.gif

btw Jetpac u said the o-line is better...........that was one of my biggest gampeplay gripes about the series recently
i played '01 but missed out on madden until '08, '09, now '010.......so all the new games have the dumbest o-liners even when i jack up theirstats and they all 99 overall
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

oh-ten is better with this? dudes wont face a rush then turn away or not step around?

Originally Posted by 22stylez

Just got my copy in the mail
pimp.gif
Ordered it from NewEgg, they shipped it yesterday and it got here today. Guess they didn't know the release date
laugh.gif
did u pay retail or extra since you had to pay for shipping too?
nerd.gif

I payed a little extra of course because of shipping. Worth it though to get it early
pimp.gif
damn you couldnt come tell the thread about this after you got yours
smh.gif
dudes be holdin out

Thanks Toine for the playbook

I got fooled today. One friend told me another was selling Madden early, even sent me a pic of 12 games stacked. When I hit dude phone I found out he wasplaying a prank on the first friend. In the end, I got nothing til Friday.

Trade in credit value is horrible, anyways got the game and loving the new contact system, game runs smooth and as of yet have no complaints about it besidesbeing on the wrong end of MJD's jukes.

^^

i know a couple spots all over Florida to get this early

thought this was funny

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^^

i know a couple spots all over Florida to get this early

thought this was funny
WOW.. already not looking good for the cowboys..! that looks like my boy romo tho.. completing passes.... TO THE OTHER TEAM!!!

i will do some videos if yall wanna see anything let me know

my friend works at gamecrazy i hope he got them already.. other then that i doubt i would be able to cop early
frown.gif

for the people who have it how ya'll liking it?

i must say this IS the best Madden!

the graphics and details are
sick.gif

everything is on point from the runs to the passes and lets not get on the tackles
sick.gif

100% realistic football (Cheesers Beware)

and for those who was talking about the game speed you can change it from slow to normal to fast
pimp.gif

now this is how a Madden game should feel when you play it for the 1st time!

im sorry but NCAA needs to fire there WHOLE staff and get the Madden staff to work on NCAA and all those fumbles, injuries, and the circus footballplays

Back
Top Bottom