OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

I'm so horrible in defense its not even funny

Co-sign
mad.gif

wow, smh I forgot to run a prevent with 4 seconds left against the bills and some wack dude throws a 80 yd bomb to owens, how do u stop from when you becomethe DB, having the DB to slow down or stop in motion

FFFFFFFUUUU MADDEN

lost a game because of fumbles

first play I pick him off... drive all the way down to fumble on the 5

Oh and then what do you know.. I fumble the kick off too...
mad.gif
mad.gif

How come I fumble a few times a game but my opponent never does.... geeze I hit sticked the hell out of Rodgers when he tried running with him with Peppers andNOTHING

So stupid

The worst IMO is still the accelerated clock.. if you are down by more than 1 possession in the 2nd half you might as well call it quits

And if i recieve the ball to start the game.. I basically get 2 possessions all game... lame

tourney at gamestop in my area tomorrow. locals then regionals then sate then nationals. 5gs top prize and a trip for two to a cardinals game. anyone else havethis going on in their area

Just lost 23-21 with the Cardinals. It was 20-14 then I scored a TD with 25 secs left. They got a bogus hail mary on the25yd line and kicked a FG with 2 secs left! Had me
mad.gif
! I'm only 0-4online cause I've been letting friends play people. This was my first game...

5 game winning streak right now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Starting to get my madden swagger back
roll.gif

AD is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Too nasty, average at least a 100 a game with him.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

5 game winning streak right now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Starting to get my madden swagger back
roll.gif

AD is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Too nasty, average at least a 100 a game with him.

When you get to 13.. then talk
wink.gif

I blew that tho ... got to 4.. then lost a game on a stupid last 2nd catch

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

The worst IMO is still the accelerated clock.. if you are down by more than 1 possession in the 2nd half you might as well call it quits

And if i recieve the ball to start the game.. I basically get 2 possessions all game... lame
thats not true at all if you have any type of D you should see the ball atleast 3 or 4 times every game

yall need to stop blaming the clock for yall lack of D cuz even if it wasnt on the other people would still run clock in the 2nd half

im using the bills right now and they are sick. but how is it that i can run with the bills and not the broncos when the broncos have the way better O line.

if anybody wants to join a 360 Online FANTASY DRAFT franchise, send me a pm or just reply to this and ill send you the name and password. Draft is tomorrownight (sunday) at 730pm est. or hit me up on AIM : KidYungn

just played the number 8 ranked player in madden ..........got killed 35 - 0 had my chances too but ed reed had 2 picks both retuened to the house when i wasin his red zone

Originally Posted by CasperJr

just played the number 8 ranked player in madden ..........got killed 35 - 0 had my chances too but ed reed had 2 picks both retuened to the house when i was in his red zone

ouch witch system you on?

if anyone wants to play on live my gt is robgva703 add me.

Originally Posted by The Minister

is it considered cheap if i run with the pats? i just used them and i'm liking them.

I think so Brady to Moss can't be stopped I never play the Pats

Back
Top Bottom