Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

Amazon is playing games with me had madden 12 pre ordered weeks back for same day delivery, they hit me up saying its shipping today gonna be here thurs 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Shadi914

Amazon is playing games with me had madden 12 pre ordered weeks back for same day delivery, they hit me up saying its shipping today gonna be here thurs 
mad.gif

Contact customer service, you might be able to get an Amazon credit for the late shipping.

Originally Posted by Shadi914

mad.gif

Contact customer service, you might be able to get an Amazon credit for the late shipping.

Originally Posted by frankl1001

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

If I go cop at walmart tonight will I be able to return it for cash when I get my amazon shipment? If I bring the sealed amazon delivered game and my walmart receipt

Yes, this works. I have done of plenty of times to Bestbuy (bought it cheaper online, bought it retail from store, return online version to said store)You thirsty

I just copped from Target because Amazon messed up and won't deliver until Thursday. 
mad.gif
  Anyone that got it from Amazon what is the UPC code for the 360 version?  Is it 14633-19648? I want to be able to return the Amazon copy back to Target. 

Originally Posted by frankl1001

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

If I go cop at walmart tonight will I be able to return it for cash when I get my amazon shipment? If I bring the sealed amazon delivered game and my walmart receipt

Yes, this works. I have done of plenty of times to Bestbuy (bought it cheaper online, bought it retail from store, return online version to said store)You thirsty

I just copped from Target because Amazon messed up and won't deliver until Thursday. 
mad.gif
  Anyone that got it from Amazon what is the UPC code for the 360 version?  Is it 14633-19648? I want to be able to return the Amazon copy back to Target. 

teach me how to nano blitz tho 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

oh, and can u change the presnap control settings to like the madden 08/09 settings?

teach me how to nano blitz tho 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

oh, and can u change the presnap control settings to like the madden 08/09 settings?

some of these dudes on the leaderboard already got like 70 wins... too much damb time on their hands

some of these dudes on the leaderboard already got like 70 wins... too much damb time on their hands

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

How do you get updated rosters? because I still see hasselback on the seahawks..

You have to go online to get the updated rosters.

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

How do you get updated rosters? because I still see hasselback on the seahawks..

You have to go online to get the updated rosters.

played a couple games with some friends tonight. Madden 12 is
pimp.gif
but I'm not very good at it. Any basic tips?

played a couple games with some friends tonight. Madden 12 is
pimp.gif
but I'm not very good at it. Any basic tips?

Back
Top Bottom