Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

I hate how they don't show your record though when you go into a game with someone though what kind of %$#% is that.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

I hate how they don't show your record though when you go into a game with someone though what kind of %$#% is that.

^ Just played the top dude on xbox and got straight worked. Dude was was like 70-8; would have backed out if I could have seen his record.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm 12-4 so far..

^ Just played the top dude on xbox and got straight worked. Dude was was like 70-8; would have backed out if I could have seen his record.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm 12-4 so far..

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

30t6p3b.gif

I'm 12-4 so far..
What was score and did he play football or 4 plays of doom?

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

30t6p3b.gif

I'm 12-4 so far..
What was score and did he play football or 4 plays of doom?

Madden 11 >>>> Madden 12... I can't really pin point why.. More User control when "User Pick." The "Strafe" Slows you down WAAAYYYY too much. It goes from sprint, to nearly a stand still. The Defense seems unrealistically fast. Fumbles seem to happen far to often, and turnovers in general..

Madden 11 >>>> Madden 12... I can't really pin point why.. More User control when "User Pick." The "Strafe" Slows you down WAAAYYYY too much. It goes from sprint, to nearly a stand still. The Defense seems unrealistically fast. Fumbles seem to happen far to often, and turnovers in general..

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by sheardiboy

Madden 11 >>>> Madden 12...   
you crazy as hell boy.
laugh.gif
definitely

loving this game so far although i got obliterated by the Bears online against my friend. Only thing I'm not liking so far is every QB seems fast, Cutler looked like Mike Vick against me
30t6p3b.gif

Eagles = cheat code, I have ALWAYS used them in the past but now it feels unfair. Jason Babin is a monster
Anyone used the Lions yet, I shut the Falcons out 28-0, Suh and Fairley killed Ryan all game long
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by sheardiboy

Madden 11 >>>> Madden 12...   
you crazy as hell boy.
laugh.gif
definitely

loving this game so far although i got obliterated by the Bears online against my friend. Only thing I'm not liking so far is every QB seems fast, Cutler looked like Mike Vick against me
30t6p3b.gif

Eagles = cheat code, I have ALWAYS used them in the past but now it feels unfair. Jason Babin is a monster
Anyone used the Lions yet, I shut the Falcons out 28-0, Suh and Fairley killed Ryan all game long
sick.gif

1-1 online so far, I don't like not being able to see the record. #$^#@ is wrong with EA? They just can't get it right with the online menus.
laugh.gif

1-1 online so far, I don't like not being able to see the record. #$^#@ is wrong with EA? They just can't get it right with the online menus.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

played a couple games with some friends tonight. Madden 12 is
pimp.gif
but I'm not very good at it. Any basic tips?

the basics about madden..
1. speed kills.. in every sense of the word.. in madden '11 i destroyed people with the raiders because al davis drafts speed!

2. when you pick a team.. know who you are going to control on d and who your playmakers are on o..

3. become comfortable with playbooks that fit your style of play.. if you run a lot use GB, ATL, CLE .. Pass IND, NO, KC .. Mix.. NE(good for screens/dominant #2 wr), SD, PIT

4. change up your defense.. don't run man coverage all the time.. understand the difference between cover 2,3,4,5 and 6.. (sounds like a lot but it is not)

5. don't throw bombs every play.. if you play with the Vikings.. feed AP the ball but switch up with a pass.. if you play with Lions.. Stafford to Megatron is nice but hit Best in the flats also.

6. take the points.. if you can kick a field goal on 4th and 2 from their 20 do it.. same thing with punting on your half of the field.. don't give up simple points due to special teams..

Pm me for more tips.. Mos def let me know what you are playing with.. Madden '12
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

played a couple games with some friends tonight. Madden 12 is
pimp.gif
but I'm not very good at it. Any basic tips?

the basics about madden..
1. speed kills.. in every sense of the word.. in madden '11 i destroyed people with the raiders because al davis drafts speed!

2. when you pick a team.. know who you are going to control on d and who your playmakers are on o..

3. become comfortable with playbooks that fit your style of play.. if you run a lot use GB, ATL, CLE .. Pass IND, NO, KC .. Mix.. NE(good for screens/dominant #2 wr), SD, PIT

4. change up your defense.. don't run man coverage all the time.. understand the difference between cover 2,3,4,5 and 6.. (sounds like a lot but it is not)

5. don't throw bombs every play.. if you play with the Vikings.. feed AP the ball but switch up with a pass.. if you play with Lions.. Stafford to Megatron is nice but hit Best in the flats also.

6. take the points.. if you can kick a field goal on 4th and 2 from their 20 do it.. same thing with punting on your half of the field.. don't give up simple points due to special teams..

Pm me for more tips.. Mos def let me know what you are playing with.. Madden '12
pimp.gif

Game is definitely good, better than NCAA 12 and any Madden that I've had the chance to play in a long time. Like has been said the commentary is downright atrocious, and the crowd just seems kind of subdued to me unlike in NCAA but those are minor issues. Gameplay has improved which is most important. I give it a solid 8/10.

Also if you signed up for the 360 draft league, I did create it and the draft will be this Sunday night at 930pm: Search: NikeTalk, password: nfl

Check out the NT Madden community; NikeTalk, password: jordans to get some games in with fellow NTers

GT: Gator Boy 24

Game is definitely good, better than NCAA 12 and any Madden that I've had the chance to play in a long time. Like has been said the commentary is downright atrocious, and the crowd just seems kind of subdued to me unlike in NCAA but those are minor issues. Gameplay has improved which is most important. I give it a solid 8/10.

Also if you signed up for the 360 draft league, I did create it and the draft will be this Sunday night at 930pm: Search: NikeTalk, password: nfl

Check out the NT Madden community; NikeTalk, password: jordans to get some games in with fellow NTers

GT: Gator Boy 24

Wayyyy too easy to trade with the CPU on Franchise...

I picked up lawrence Timmons for Chad Clifton and snagged Lofa Tatupu off FA list and traded him straight up for DRC.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Wayyyy too easy to trade with the CPU on Franchise...

I picked up lawrence Timmons for Chad Clifton and snagged Lofa Tatupu off FA list and traded him straight up for DRC.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom