Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

mad.gif
winning 31 - 17  got glitch out the game and I take a loss and he gets the win

Same here just now.
tired.gif
  Tired of all these vaginas online.

Do y'all leave feedback after games?

When You go to quick matches change the search option so that you search players with low DNF and a decent rep. Haven't ran into yay problem since

mad.gif

Same here just now.
tired.gif

When You go to quick matches change the search option so that you search players with low DNF and a decent rep. Haven't ran into yay problem since

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by wanksta23

how do you guys feel about "friendly quit?" i feel like a jerk at times when i decline
laugh.gif
lol i always decline then offer mercy.......theres no way i just sat here playing u for 45 mins to not take my win 
laugh.gif

word. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

how do you guys feel about "friendly quit?" i feel like a jerk at times when i decline
laugh.gif
lol i always decline then offer mercy.......theres no way i just sat here playing u for 45 mins to not take my win 
laugh.gif

word. 
smokin.gif

Too much complaining going on here.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We're all playing by the same rules experiencing the same things. Unless you're obviously play someone who glitches then you should just adjust to the game and get some Ws.

Too much complaining going on here.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We're all playing by the same rules experiencing the same things. Unless you're obviously play someone who glitches then you should just adjust to the game and get some Ws.

laugh.gif

I don't, I just decline. 
I rather them quit so I can get my win, and coins.

NT Fam' add me on the PS3: Mr_Young_Money12 
happy.gif

laugh.gif

I don't, I just decline. 
I rather them quit so I can get my win, and coins.

NT Fam' add me on the PS3: Mr_Young_Money12 
happy.gif

Not sure if i should pick this up. Feel like i'll play with 10 times max.
grin.gif

Wanna just run with the Niners.

Not sure if i should pick this up. Feel like i'll play with 10 times max.
grin.gif

Wanna just run with the Niners.

XBOX 360 Gamertag - SeAn ChRiStOpHr #Team Cowboys.

By far this is the best madden game as far as graphics.. they really out did themselves. Gameplay WAAAYYYY Improved. But I know as soon as NBA 2k12 comes out... I'm done playing Madden. Happens every year unfortunately.

XBOX 360 Gamertag - SeAn ChRiStOpHr #Team Cowboys.

By far this is the best madden game as far as graphics.. they really out did themselves. Gameplay WAAAYYYY Improved. But I know as soon as NBA 2k12 comes out... I'm done playing Madden. Happens every year unfortunately.

I think their servers are garbage. Do they upgrade them from year to year? I played 2 games tonight and both times it was laggy. And my connection speed is flawless. At least it was a 2-0 night.

I think their servers are garbage. Do they upgrade them from year to year? I played 2 games tonight and both times it was laggy. And my connection speed is flawless. At least it was a 2-0 night.

Originally Posted by arhymingape12

mad.gif

Same here just now.
tired.gif

Dudes still get mad and mess with the connection.

I leave feedback though.

Originally Posted by arhymingape12

mad.gif

Same here just now.
tired.gif

Dudes still get mad and mess with the connection.

I leave feedback though.

*Dead* at everybody leaving the session when I try to use Philly. Are dudes really cheesing it up like that with them?
30t6p3b.gif
 cant even play with my favorite team.

*Dead* at everybody leaving the session when I try to use Philly. Are dudes really cheesing it up like that with them?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CJ616

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah Vick scrambles as soon as the ball is snapped.

Originally Posted by CJ616

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah Vick scrambles as soon as the ball is snapped.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Wayyyy too easy to trade with the CPU on Franchise...

I picked up lawrence Timmons for Chad Clifton and snagged Lofa Tatupu off FA list and traded him straight up for DRC.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Really? I've been having the hardest time. Couldn't get anyone to save my life.Tried some extravagant trades and still wouldn't work, tried trading a 1st 2nd & 3rd for Lee Evans and they rejected it, It took Leon Hall and a 1st just to get Al Harris. (I did a fantasty draft btw).

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Wayyyy too easy to trade with the CPU on Franchise...

I picked up lawrence Timmons for Chad Clifton and snagged Lofa Tatupu off FA list and traded him straight up for DRC.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Really? I've been having the hardest time. Couldn't get anyone to save my life.Tried some extravagant trades and still wouldn't work, tried trading a 1st 2nd & 3rd for Lee Evans and they rejected it, It took Leon Hall and a 1st just to get Al Harris. (I did a fantasty draft btw).

indifferent.gif
 at dudes that drop back the whole game and throw hail Mary's to Miles Austin. +#%* is ridiculous. My first time quitting because it was either that or break my disc in half. 

Back
Top Bottom