Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

I need somebody to prove to me that I'm not good in this game. I'm 7-0 online....

PSN-soulfulb

Originally Posted by S4L3

I need somebody to prove to me that I'm not good in this game. I'm 7-0 online....

PSN-soulfulb
you got me....i had a meltdown after it was 21-21
I honestly can't stop the toss play....%*$%! impossible...i'm mad b 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

PSN-soulfulb
you got me....i had a meltdown after it was 21-21
I honestly can't stop the toss play....%*$%! impossible...i'm mad b 
laugh.gif

I'm now 13-3, two were due to EA Servers smh...
One I lost straight up, still happy with my record though.
Come at me Niketalk Fam'! Mr_Young_Money12
I call the Cowboys though!

I'm now 13-3, two were due to EA Servers smh...
One I lost straight up, still happy with my record though.
Come at me Niketalk Fam'! Mr_Young_Money12
I call the Cowboys though!

i've finally run into my fair share of cheesers. i'm only playing against my friends and people on the NT franchise from now on

i've finally run into my fair share of cheesers. i'm only playing against my friends and people on the NT franchise from now on

Played the number 23 dude in the nation today. Should've whooped that bums #%$. All these top dudes online are trash on the real, cheesing little *$#%#. Dudes throwing up a lob and letting the CPU rocket catch for you
30t6p3b.gif
off yourself. Then on top of that blocking kicks is easy as hell, ridiculous. I don't get how you can think you're a good player and you run a total of 3 plays. Sick of all these dudes I know I'm better than a good amount of them.

Played the number 23 dude in the nation today. Should've whooped that bums #%$. All these top dudes online are trash on the real, cheesing little *$#%#. Dudes throwing up a lob and letting the CPU rocket catch for you
30t6p3b.gif
off yourself. Then on top of that blocking kicks is easy as hell, ridiculous. I don't get how you can think you're a good player and you run a total of 3 plays. Sick of all these dudes I know I'm better than a good amount of them.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

30t6p3b.gif

your GT is young sean 15 right? we gotta run one on madden. i remember we had that nice OT game in ncaa and i know for a while on my leaderboards me and you were both like 16-2, but then i fell to the cheesers

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

30t6p3b.gif

your GT is young sean 15 right? we gotta run one on madden. i remember we had that nice OT game in ncaa and i know for a while on my leaderboards me and you were both like 16-2, but then i fell to the cheesers

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT
they really put fam from the browns on the cover instead of MV7
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT
they really put fam from the browns on the cover instead of MV7
30t6p3b.gif