Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

indifferent.gif
 at dudes that drop back the whole game and throw hail Mary's to Miles Austin. +#%* is ridiculous. My first time quitting because it was either that or break my disc in half. 

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

indifferent.gif
 at dudes that drop back the whole game and throw hail Mary's to Miles Austin. +#%* is ridiculous. My first time quitting because it was either that or break my disc in half. 

And rocket catch with him? That's all my friend does on offense. And on defense he nano blitz's. If ya'll run into him his GT is Plasmah.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

indifferent.gif

And rocket catch with him? That's all my friend does on offense. And on defense he nano blitz's. If ya'll run into him his GT is Plasmah.

I'm starting to realize why i stayed away from this game for so long. Although the game plays very smooth, its the little things that get to me........the cpu's ability to truck/break tackles is crazy...in 1 game they had Wes welker truck demarcus ware on a end around play
indifferent.gif

Man fifa/2k can't come out quick enough

I'm starting to realize why i stayed away from this game for so long. Although the game plays very smooth, its the little things that get to me........the cpu's ability to truck/break tackles is crazy...in 1 game they had Wes welker truck demarcus ware on a end around play
indifferent.gif

Man fifa/2k can't come out quick enough

These fast reciever Hail Mary's are killin me! That and the lagging are my only complaints... 
ohwell.gif

These fast reciever Hail Mary's are killin me! That and the lagging are my only complaints... 
ohwell.gif

Anyone know how to stop the short passes over the middle to TE's. It just cant be stopped cover 2s, cover 3s they dont push up to stop the short pass.

Anyone know how to stop the short passes over the middle to TE's. It just cant be stopped cover 2s, cover 3s they dont push up to stop the short pass.

Originally Posted by durantula

man cover and bump, do it yourself, dont leave the CPU to do this

Originally Posted by durantula

man cover and bump, do it yourself, dont leave the CPU to do this

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

Joined the nt league grabbed the ravens only 13/24 spots filled nt where u at. Steelers I'm ready whenever u r

360 or ps3?

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

Joined the nt league grabbed the ravens only 13/24 spots filled nt where u at. Steelers I'm ready whenever u r

360 or ps3?

Back
Top Bottom