Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

Originally Posted by JUS3

Any good deals out there for Madden 12 PS3? 
nerd.gif

i think toys r us had/has it for 45. it may have ended though.

Online they don't show the opponents record anymore? If so thats weak. I want to know dudes record and the level, or something. Is there any indication? Maaaaan..

Online they don't show the opponents record anymore? If so thats weak. I want to know dudes record and the level, or something. Is there any indication? Maaaaan..

Originally Posted by durantula

Anyone know how to stop the short passes over the middle to TE's. It just cant be stopped cover 2s, cover 3s they dont push up to stop the short pass.
get the safety, make him do man coverage, bump & run, & place him over the TE's left shoulder (if you think he's going to be running left) or right shoulder if  you think he's going to be going right. if you have philly, you can move either asante or DRC to safety and do this very effectively.

Originally Posted by durantula

Anyone know how to stop the short passes over the middle to TE's. It just cant be stopped cover 2s, cover 3s they dont push up to stop the short pass.
get the safety, make him do man coverage, bump & run, & place him over the TE's left shoulder (if you think he's going to be running left) or right shoulder if  you think he's going to be going right. if you have philly, you can move either asante or DRC to safety and do this very effectively.

Games ight. LB's jumping 10 feet in the air and batting down balls only thing thats pissing me off.

Games ight. LB's jumping 10 feet in the air and batting down balls only thing thats pissing me off.

Originally Posted by sheardiboy

once you get 20,000 coins you can buy scouting, which im assuming has that

Just joined the NT PS3 Community!
PS3 Users Join!
Search communities: Enter Niketalk, & Password is jordans.

Just joined the NT PS3 Community!
PS3 Users Join!
Search communities: Enter Niketalk, & Password is jordans.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Naaaaahhhh. No way bro. On the old one it showed you right off the bat.. That's a deciding factor on whether I want to waste my time playing a scrub or not. Cause it matches you up sometimes, but then it goes straight to "searching for opponent within 100 levels" rather than starting at "3 levels" and working its way up.. 

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Naaaaahhhh. No way bro. On the old one it showed you right off the bat.. That's a deciding factor on whether I want to waste my time playing a scrub or not. Cause it matches you up sometimes, but then it goes straight to "searching for opponent within 100 levels" rather than starting at "3 levels" and working its way up.. 

I'm like 10-5 right, I run with mostly Killa Cam and them, the Jets and the ********.

There is no need for nano biltz when the O line is so horrible this year.

Gt is APimpNamedDon

I'm like 10-5 right, I run with mostly Killa Cam and them, the Jets and the ********.

There is no need for nano biltz when the O line is so horrible this year.

Gt is APimpNamedDon

These easily blocked field goals gotta go. Lost by one because dude blocked my extra point
30t6p3b.gif

These easily blocked field goals gotta go. Lost by one because dude blocked my extra point
30t6p3b.gif

I need somebody to prove to me that I'm not good in this game. I'm 7-0 online....

PSN-soulfulb

Back
Top Bottom