Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

Lost to HB screen where the his QB drop back for 20 yd and did a 360 spin to pass to his RB. Automatic TD, play could't be stooped. He did that twice to run it for a TD. Final score 27-21.

Lost to HB screen where the his QB drop back for 20 yd and did a 360 spin to pass to his RB. Automatic TD, play could't be stooped. He did that twice to run it for a TD. Final score 27-21.

I gotta franchise going on, draft is sunday. a few friends a few cats from NT, it's for PS3. If anyone wants to join just message me

I gotta franchise going on, draft is sunday. a few friends a few cats from NT, it's for PS3. If anyone wants to join just message me

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

I'm 4-0 or 5-0 on Madden online so far...
I remember playing the Eagles, Ravens, and Lions though...

Game is pretty good, takes time getting use to it.

I made the perfect Defensive Playbook named it "Doomsday", Offensive playbook still needs work so I named it "Progress". 
laugh.gif

I based both playbooks from the Cowboys meaning I got all of their plays, kept the ones I liked and deleted the rest.

Then went back in added some spread offense from Arizona/Packers.

Psycho defense from the Packers.

1-5-5 Defense from the Jets.

Kept the 2-4-5 defense from the Cowboys.

Just things I like...

MUT is where it's at though! 
pimp.gif

Been playing that since Madden 10'.
Ended my 6th game losing streak today 
frown.gif

I'm now 8-7.
Can you use your custom defense online? 

How's everyone stopping the outside run?

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

I'm 4-0 or 5-0 on Madden online so far...
I remember playing the Eagles, Ravens, and Lions though...

Game is pretty good, takes time getting use to it.

I made the perfect Defensive Playbook named it "Doomsday", Offensive playbook still needs work so I named it "Progress". 
laugh.gif

I based both playbooks from the Cowboys meaning I got all of their plays, kept the ones I liked and deleted the rest.

Then went back in added some spread offense from Arizona/Packers.

Psycho defense from the Packers.

1-5-5 Defense from the Jets.

Kept the 2-4-5 defense from the Cowboys.

Just things I like...

MUT is where it's at though! 
pimp.gif

Been playing that since Madden 10'.
Ended my 6th game losing streak today 
frown.gif

I'm now 8-7.
Can you use your custom defense online? 

How's everyone stopping the outside run?

This game is starting to piss me off. Why is it that the CB's can take such good position on a dart pass, but the receivers never come back or fight for the ball? And where are the supposed improved servers? The games online still lag.

This game is starting to piss me off. Why is it that the CB's can take such good position on a dart pass, but the receivers never come back or fight for the ball? And where are the supposed improved servers? The games online still lag.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

THIS and I'll be back later with gripes.

The A.I. is straight stupid.

THIS and I'll be back later with gripes.

The A.I. is straight stupid.

got a decent MUT but i dont have a good QB . tips ?

anyone want to play with your Madden teams ? PS3 - ohsnapitsfusion .. i suck though =/

got a decent MUT but i dont have a good QB . tips ?

anyone want to play with your Madden teams ? PS3 - ohsnapitsfusion .. i suck though =/

That's another thing that irks me about this game.

Receivers are so passive when it comes to catching the ball, allowing DBs to get in front of their routes and get a pick.

Receivers are so passive when it comes to catching the ball, allowing DBs to get in front of their routes and get a pick.

Originally Posted by toine2983

It is madden 12.. Who does not user catch every pass? Never leave it up to the computer/ai to do some you can do better... My only complaint is the speed.. Takes getting used to.. Difficult to stop the run and make open field tackles..

Back
Top Bottom