Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

won myself a free copy of the game for winning a madden tournament at GameStop.
pimp.gif

hmu on xbox: J RAIN 23

Wondering if I should order from toysrus for $45 or pick a copy up at gamestop for retail..How long does toysrus usually take to ship items?

This new Infinity engine :x I mean I see where there going with it but its horrible. Only a matter of time before the youtube videos start rolling with these bodys just tripping over everything while dislocating every joint in the lower body.

I wish I would have known there was no franchise mode. Selling this as soon as I can :smh: :smh:

What do they have instead?? Can't imagine it without a franchise mode...

they have the career mode where you pick 1 sole player/coach and control him throughout an entire game, season and in this case career.
i mean they improved the career mode, its kinda dope, but franchise mode is the only reason I pick up the control months after release.

i am assuming career coach is the new franchise mode?
"Live the NFL dream—whenever you want, wherever you want in a fully interactive, social, and connected online experience. Create your personal legacy or relive an all-time legend’s as you build the ultimate franchise as a coach," - via

Can't wait until I pick mine up.

they have the career mode where you pick 1 sole player/coach and control him throughout an entire game, season and in this case career.
i mean they improved the career mode, its kinda dope, but franchise mode is the only reason I pick up the control months after release.

choose to be a "coach" its just like franchise mode with added extras you control and do everything like a regular franchise

when u pick a player you control that "player"

Well the review on gamespot basically let me know everything i wanted.

7.5 "Good" new animations...core gameplay is the same. No thanks Madden

mad.gif
  I was looking for that damn franchise mode all night.

wasted a disc on this joint, that the only thing I play.  

same reason I keep it in the ps3..

I have class until 3:30 and was planning to buy it at target with my $30 gift card

Il have to check this thread to see if its worth copping now :\

After taking five years off with Madden, I was finally going to pick up this new one. I was on the fence because its not like the Ravens picked up anyone new that I couldn't wait to play as. Anyway, after hearing about them cutting franchise mode, I'm just going to pick up a copy of 2012 when I find it for $5 or $10. I never play online or anything, so I don't really need to have the league pass and all that nonsense.

I wonder if there's a way to get Madden 13 updated rosters for Madden 12.

So coach mode is basically franchise?? If there isnt a feature that even resembles franchise whats the point of this game?

Basically from reading all the info, you choose to be the "Coach" in Connected Careers and you play just like you would a Franchise mode. They only issue is you can get fired from the team you pick if you do not play well and have to have a new team.

But yes, "Franchise Mode" name is dead but the aspects of Franchise mode are still there.

Back
Top Bottom