Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

Some guys like to control all 32 teams offline.
Don't control all 32 teams but I usually play with two teams in Franchise Mode.

The inability to control multiple teams, and edit players really irks me about Connected Careers mode.

Don't control all 32 teams but I usually play with two teams in Franchise Mode.

The inability to control multiple teams, and edit players really irks me about Connected Careers mode.

not being able to change a jersey number or anything is crazy.. but i traded for doug martin in my cincy CC as a coach with a jheri curl.. dude is nice (played cleveland and they ran the ball like 30 times with trent.. he only had 70 yards though).. i missed madden.. the catching has really been improved.. won my first online game.. but i'm so intrigued by CC.. the stories (from NCAA) is dope and the twitter feed has me weak sometimes.. scouting is fun.. just the whole experience is cool.. will definitely hold me over until i manage chelsea and germany in fifa 13:smokin

not being able to change a jersey number or anything is crazy.. but i traded for doug martin in my cincy CC as a coach with a jheri curl.. dude is nice (played cleveland and they ran the ball like 30 times with trent.. he only had 70 yards though).. i missed madden.. the catching has really been improved.. won my first online game.. but i'm so intrigued by CC.. the stories (from NCAA) is dope and the twitter feed has me weak sometimes.. scouting is fun.. just the whole experience is cool.. will definitely hold me over until i manage chelsea and germany in fifa 13:smokin

I dislike it too

I use to hate doing a Fantasy Draft and Devin Hester gets stuck with number 80 something :smh:

or a player wearing black accessories when black isnt even in the teams color this happened to me a lot when I would pick the Seahawks in a Franchise online and Draft players that play for the Raiders or something

It is what it is tho. I will be playing this until Halo 4 and GTA 5 drop

so the verdict is in... game is pretty good actually.

havent bought madden since 09 but i was itching for a new game and couldnt wait for fifa.

gameplay is pretty solid. the new engine looks good (cant compare to the previous gen cuz i didnt play)

pass coverage is prettty difficult... cpl user picks in my first cpl games but def more fly bys leading to easy tds

jus beat the brakes off someone with the eagles... put up 72 online. only one pick 6. vick had 6 throwing and 1 rushing

shady mccoy is unstoppable. playaction to DJ is fun.

vicks running ability is a lil od tho... 

excited to play with Cam

72 points :rofl:

game is weak in my opinion, defense/pass coverage is pathetic

the new engine is dope but other than that it's same old madden

if they patch a lot of things up it could be a good game..I'm sure they will fix it up and make it more playable but it's pretty ridiculous to have to wait a month or two for a patch :rolleyes

What is the deal with all of the body flailing after the whistle? Lightweight irritates me
mad.gif

the servers still ******g suck. im 1-3 online, and all my 3 L's were disconnects >:

only with EA :smh:

game is way more fun than NCAA 13 and Madden 12, just once they get all the bugs out it should be good. Playing the CPU is annoying as hell though, no reason the Packers or Patriots should be running the ball 30 plus times against me. They REALLY need to patch that

PSN: gregzzy

hit me up for a game

Question, how do you play a game with live weather? Is that online only? Last time I bought madden was 3 years ago but unless I'm remembering wrong, if you played just a regular exhibition offline game you could choose weather to be whatever it is at the moment wherever you're playing. Or is that only possible in online matchups?

Game is dope to me.

I really love the emphasis on having to user control and make user catches in order to eliminate all the drops.

damn man i used to KILL dudes with any decent wide receiver. now it seems the defense can knock down or pick anything and my dudes can't get open to save their lives :smh:

I've only been playing MUT lol, online lag has been annoying so I'm not killing my record.

The game is fun so far. Cheesers are out as usual. The controls need work along with the a.i. it seems like every year the defense allows passing to the middle of the field with no adjustments. Even when I zone the middle, same story. I hate having to play that middle all game but looks like that's the only way.

Fun game but it needs a lot of work. A.I. in 2012/13 should be way better.

I love it so far and im not having issues with dropped passes any more than usual.

Im 5-1 with carolina but ive had to make some adjustments to my offense........ add me on ps3 x1mjsaver if anybody wants to run 1.

This is going to take some getting used to...

Why am I giving up 40 yard runs right up the gut online? 3 times in 2 different games my opponent cut right through the middle of my 3-4 defense...

Also, the hell is with after every play dudes are tripping all over each other like theyre drunk as ****?
laugh.gif
mean.gif

This is going to take some getting used to...

Why am I giving up 40 yard runs right up the gut online? 3 times in 2 different games my opponent cut right through the middle of my 3-4 defense...

Also, the hell is with after every play dudes are tripping all over each other like theyre drunk as ****? :lol: :smh:

Its the new infinty engine working a little too well :lol:

but by the time the patch comes the game should be :smokin

Back
Top Bottom