Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

Physics is a little too clumsy ... My players have stumbled a couple of times instead of making the tackle, allowing them to get a pretty nice gain. This game raises my blood level though. Lost two games I had no business losing. My players fumbling( fumbled twice on the same kick return and maclin on a potential game winning drive), qbs under throwing passes (feet are set and no pressure in sight), Steve smith had a linebacker checking him and had him beat by a yard then cam just throws it to the trailing linebacker even though i led the receiver. Got picked off on a few posts routes too when my receiver was pretty open but again my qb under throwing them.

Anybody else having a problem with receivers getting wide open deep in online ranked games when on defense? It happens way too much in this years version, even if you play a Quarter formation you still got back off coverage in order to prevent this from happening, defensive AI is pretty garbage, I thought they made it better, boy was I wrong. Hopefully they address this and many more glitches with a patch soon.

there is a huge man coverage glitch supposedly that allows the WR to get wide open

http://www.operationsports.com/foru...570464-huge-man-coverage-bug-video-proof.html

WOW if that doesn't call for a broken game I don't know what is. I don't even think the demo had this problem lmaooo :smh:

its wierd because i like playing no huddle too. im too impatient to choose a play.

Seriously though, one of the most nerve racking things playing H2H games online are every down no huddlers, like really?

Just played some ******* ****** who was the Raiders. No huddle offense the entire game, switched between two plays. I should've ******* murked this kid irks me so much that he won. I seriously ******* hate people like this, is it really that fun to run 2 plays? People will do anything for a W. Dude needs to go lay down in traffic ******* scum.

Last edited:
Just played some ******* ****** who was the Raiders. No huddle offense the entire game, switched between two plays. I should've ******* murked this kid irks me so much that he won. I seriously ******* hate people like this, is it really that fun to run 2 plays? People will do anything for a W. Dude needs to go lay down in traffic ******* scum.

I feel your pain family, I really do.

when they do the no huddle use hit stick there players will be fatigued and can get injured or cause a fumble EASY

No huddle is annoying tho. THIS IS NOT NCAA

In other news could we see a NFL 2K make a return and give Madden competition?

Today, EA Sports announced that it has extended its contract with the NFL and NFL Players through the 2012 season. That means the Redwood City, California-based publisher will retain exclusive game rights to all NFL teams, stadiums, and player likenesses and information until the Super Bowl XLVII champion is crowned in 2013.

Last edited:
when they do the no huddle use hit stick there players will be fatigued and can get injured or cause a fumble EASY

No huddle is annoying tho. THIS IS NOT NCAA

In other news could we see a NFL 2K make a return and give Madden competition?

Today, EA Sports announced that it has extended its contract with the NFL and NFL Players through the 2012 season. That means the Redwood City, California-based publisher will retain exclusive game rights to all NFL teams, stadiums, and player likenesses and information until the Super Bowl XLVII champion is crowned in 2013.
This. Usually can't run no huddle all game because they will drop passes/fumble with hit stick. Hoping 2K makes Madden actually do something innovative!

First of all, how the hell do I hot route on offense?
2nd... its kinda whack they don't show your opponents level or W/L record when you do quick match.. :rolleyes
Oh and is there a way I don't have to hit X everytime online to see my playbook. Keep accidentally hitting A and having the dumb madden play called for me :rolleyes
Oh and I know it's been like this for a few years... but I hate the fact I can't just back my coverage off by pressing Y or shift my line by pressing RB or my Linebackers by LB.. it takes so many damn steps to change things. Where before it was so simple. If it's not broken, don't fix it.

You can it's in the gameplay options

Man dude wasn't trying to take a  L online. I can't even be mad at him. If you want them to stop the no huddle just jump off side. There are plenty of ways to slow the game down. Hopefully you can get him to try something and make a turn over. 

Just a suggestion.

hate players like that :smh:

dudes will do anything for a win on Madden :rofl:

First pass of the game with Carson Palmer was a pick 6. LOL. won by 14 because mcfadden got going with 221 yds and a TD. Palmer ended up with 181 3 td and 2 picks.

Tried using the bears and squeezed it out by 6. targeted forte and hester mostly. Gotta figure out how to utilize Brandon Marshall more. I think I am going to try running with the Dolphins tonight.

I had a dude throwing underneath passes continuously to Desean Jackson... No matter if i was M2M coverage or under zones... Dude would take 1 maybe 2 step drop and shoot it to DJax no more than 2 yards past the LOS....

I'm also still really annoyed at how porous the DL can be and how awful the tackling is up the middle.

WOW if that doesn't call for a broken game I don't know what is. I don't even think the demo had this problem lmaooo :smh:

:lol:

I tried to tell dudes pages back the defense is pretty much broken..glad I bought the season ticket thing to realize it

you know they HAVE to fix it though, just already waiting for a patch at this point :smh:

i'll play man, but I can't play that no huddle/same play over and over bs.. it ruins the game for me defending one play all game nonstop.. it's corny. so if you're looking to play like that, ranked games are all for you.. if you wanna play a good normal football game, hit me up if you got ps3.
All you did was run the same play over and over. That's the reason you won by 3. Not to mention the catch they called in bounds that I couldn't challenge because it was under the 2 minute warning. I beat myself that game. You didn't beat me.

All you did was run the same play over and over. That's the reason you won by 3. Not to mention the catch they called in bounds that I couldn't challenge because it was under the 2 minute warning. I beat myself that game. You didn't beat me.

what play was it that you couldnt stop?

No huddlers dont bother me 1 bit, but shake blitzers, rocket catchers, or dudes who make illegal/crazy subs drive me crazy.

Ive dealt with so many different cheaters and cheezers , so no huddle is like jaywalking in my book its small potatoes and usually easy to stop.

hate players like that :smh:
dudes will do anything for a win on Madden :rofl:

Dude was literally the ******* scum of the Earth. He had a snugs formation where he put in all 4 fast wideouts, had to guys running corners and the rest running streaks then if I got into pass coverage he had a run play. I'm still a upset about the loss to be honest, dude needs to lay in a pit for the rest of his life word to TDKR. I HATE that they haven't put in the feature yet where the defense can recognize if they keep running the same play the guys kept getting burned the same way.

Damn Moe. I'm 9-8 so far in H2H mode.:smh:

If anyone is starting a league, I'd be interested to join.

Should I bother to play Ultimate Team mode? Looks interested yet like too much work :lol:

Last edited:
:smh: @ Toys R' Us and their slow *** shipping. I just got my confirmation today and it says it won't be delivered until Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom