Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

Connected Careers has replaced franchise mode. To play something similar to the old franchise mode, play Connected Careers as a head coach. You can't edit rosters though and there is no fantasy draft.

First of all, how the hell do I hot route on offense?

2nd... its kinda whack they don't show your opponents level or W/L record when you do quick match.. :rolleyes

Oh and is there a way I don't have to hit X everytime online to see my playbook. Keep accidentally hitting A and having the dumb madden play called for me :rolleyes

Oh and I know it's been like this for a few years... but I hate the fact I can't just back my coverage off by pressing Y or shift my line by pressing RB or my Linebackers by LB.. it takes so many damn steps to change things. Where before it was so simple. If it's not broken, don't fix it.

Last edited:
Anybody else having a problem with receivers getting wide open deep in online ranked games when on defense? It happens way too much in this years version, even if you play a Quarter formation you still got back off coverage in order to prevent this from happening, defensive AI is pretty garbage, I thought they made it better, boy was I wrong. Hopefully they address this and many more glitches with a patch soon.

I told you guys, defense is horrid. They don't even watch the receivers. Look at your DBs. Its as if they are running the route themselves vs truly playing coverage. The spotlight is broken too. I've spotlighted receivers only for them to be wide open.

RKO you have been complaining about Madden every year since I've been on this forum :lol:

Last edited:
yo, how the hell you expect to run a respectful league when you're no huddling at least half of the game? this dude that's running the PS3 league is straight up cheeser... dude used no huddle for most part of the game.. didn't answer my texts, didn't answer my PSN msgs during the game. After I still beat his *** with a FG with 3 secs left.. he kicked me out of his league. What a sorry excuse for an owner... BUM STATUS. GET YOUR GAME UP... just cuz I beat you you gon' boot me. TRASH BAGSSSSSS.

Good luck to anyone dealing with him in that league... if you want me to start another league.. let me know, I'll be glad to do so. Except, I'll actually post some rules. Idiots.

Last edited:
^^WELP.... game aint been out for a day
laugh.gif
mean.gif

:rofl:

Son gotta be tight... told me "F*** off" :rofl:

And get this ... it was just a preseason game in the franchise.

WHAT A BUM! Str8_Ballin214/DaHero1017 = exposed.

No soundtrack? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. Next thing you know there wont be any football.

I read they were getting rid of it to keep the focus mainly on football. I don't mind. I get tired of those songs playing anyway.

I told you guys, defense is horrid. They don't even watch the receivers. Look at your DBs. Its as if they are running the route themselves vs truly playing coverage. The spotlight is broken too. I've spotlighted receivers only for them to be wide open.

They're on and off. I think it might have to do with their awareness. I've have some make plays but others assist the receivers in making the catches.

yo, how the hell you expect to run a respectful league when you're no huddling at least half of the game? this dude that's running the PS3 league is straight up cheeser... dude used no huddle for most part of the game.. didn't answer my texts, didn't answer my PSN msgs during the game. After I still beat his *** with a FG with 3 secs left.. he kicked me out of his league. What a sorry excuse for an owner... BUM STATUS. GET YOUR GAME UP... just cuz I beat you you gon' boot me. TRASH BAGSSSSSS.
Good luck to anyone dealing with him in that league... if you want me to start another league.. let me know, I'll be glad to do so. Expect, I'll actually post some rules. Idiots.

:rofl:
Son gotta be tight... told me "F*** off" :rofl:
And get this ... it was just a preseason game in the franchise.
WHAT A BUM! Str8_Ballin214/DaHero1017 = exposed.

Yo commish can you speak on this ^^^ ?

I was texting him earlier. Dude seemed cool. :lol:

Anybody else having a problem with receivers getting wide open deep in online ranked games when on defense? It happens way too much in this years version, even if you play a Quarter formation you still got back off coverage in order to prevent this from happening, defensive AI is pretty garbage, I thought they made it better, boy was I wrong. Hopefully they address this and many more glitches with a patch soon.

there is a huge man coverage glitch supposedly that allows the WR to get wide open

http://www.operationsports.com/foru...570464-huge-man-coverage-bug-video-proof.html

Good luck to anyone dealing with him in that league... if you want me to start another league.. let me know, I'll be glad to do so. Expect, I'll actually post some rules. Idiots.
its wierd because i like playing no huddle too. im too impatient to choose a play.

i'll play man, but I can't play that no huddle/same play over and over bs.. it ruins the game for me defending one play all game nonstop.. it's corny. so if you're looking to play like that, ranked games are all for you.. if you wanna play a good normal football game, hit me up if you got ps3.

i'll play man, but I can't play that no huddle/same play over and over bs.. it ruins the game for me defending one play all game nonstop.. it's corny. so if you're looking to play like that, ranked games are all for you.. if you wanna play a good normal football game, hit me up if you got ps3.
aiight but when i do no huddle i call audible change formation change routes and all that. i dont run the same play lol

yeah ill play a normal game once i get it. toysrus shipping is slow 
mean.gif

aiight but when i do no huddle i call audible change formation change routes and all that. i dont run the same play lol

yeah ill play a normal game once i get it. toysrus shipping is slow :smh:

I def understand no huddle within' 2 mins of half/end of game.. but any time before that.. unless you're down like 20.. it's unneeded. like.. what fun is the game if you're not picking different plays? :lol: just money plays people audible in and out of.. idk, Im just a sim player.. I like to pick my plays do my reads after the play is over and the new one begins because that's real football. everyone cries about the game not being realistic enough... but half the people doing the crying are the dudes that no huddle constantly.. what NFL team you know does that **** all game?

not directed at you odog, I'm just stating my opinion on that type of 'offense'

yeah ill play a normal game once i get it. toysrus shipping is slow 
mean.gif
I def understand no huddle within' 2 mins of half/end of game.. but any time before that.. unless you're down like 20.. it's unneeded. like.. what fun is the game if you're not picking different plays?
laugh.gif
just money plays people audible in and out of.. idk, Im just a sim player.. I like to pick my plays do my reads after the play is over and the new one begins because that's real football. everyone cries about the game not being realistic enough... but half the people doing the crying are the dudes that no huddle constantly.. what NFL team you know does that **** all game?

not directed at you odog, I'm just stating my opinion on that type of 'offense'
well peyton manning would always do the no huddle. but i understand you some people do it because they think they have the advantage. and from a defensive perspective no huddle sucks because ur linemen always get tired and sub out

Back
Top Bottom