Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

SMH

He's not in the game :wow:

Yeah he is in the game

I remember the year Michael Vick got back into the NFL the guys who make Madden said its not hard to add a old player in the game because they have all there animations and looks stored on file from the previous Maddens. So they can add a download patch to ANY player from the previous next gen Maddens. He said they dont toss out any players face templates and body types they just store them.

Kinda like if Clinton Portis decided to un retire and a team signed him today he would be added into the download updated and they would take his player file from Madden 10 & 11 and just add it in the game but just change the ratings

VanDyke (The U) from the raiders hit the dougie after a pick 6... my brother and me saw it, yes there is.
laugh.gif
man I haven't seen any signature celebrations yet.  Someone said Victor Cruz salsa is there but that 

it rarely triggers.  The only thing i've seen so far is the regular pile on in the end zone...

That happens when ur starting to pick a play and the quarters change
The freezing happens during the game. For example I pass the ball the game will freeze for 1-2 sec then it's back to normal. Some people on the operationsports forums are having the same problems in offline games though.
I was labbing in practice mode last night and this seemed to happen once every half hour of gameplay or so. Total Slow down for like 5 frames then it goes back to game speed. Also, I noticed while playing a game that the screen resolution goes from HD when I pick a play then back to what seems like less than SD for lining up and at the line of scrimmage, then back to HD at the snap. So weird....

Opinions folks, NCAA 2013 or Madden 2013?

Try them both and make your decision on what you like?

I've been running with the Dolphins since I can remember. Never played with any other team. I'm gonna have to really find another team because the Dolphins effing suck!!!!!!!! I'm really gonna just run it with ATL i guess.

I was labbing in practice mode last night and this seemed to happen once every half hour of gameplay or so. Total Slow down for like 5 frames then it goes back to game speed. Also, I noticed while playing a game that the screen resolution goes from HD when I pick a play then back to what seems like less than SD for lining up and at the line of scrimmage, then back to HD at the snap. So weird....

Yup that's it. A patch should take care of it hopefully.

Just got done playing a game online. Passing is ridiculously easy. The defensive A.I. still hasn't been fixed. Guys break off long runs too easily. There is a slight glitch where on a passing play, as soon as you snap, just find a hole and go because the defense reacts too slow. The quick throw is still a issue because of the defensive A.I. and mechanics.

Hopefully a patch can fix these issues but a few of them have been present for so many years I doubt it. :smh: I should of waited to cop.

Last edited:
the panthers playbook > :x :smh: :x just not fair.. love it!!

It really isn't though.This game makes it too easy for anyone that uses a QB with speed. The defense is SLOW.

I'm not hating at all guys, The new engine is decent, BUT they continue to let the same flaws appear year after year. Passes to the middle are auto as well..

Just got done playing a game online. Passing is ridiculously easy. The defensive A.I. still hasn't been fixed. Guys break off long runs too easily. There is a slight glitch where on a passing play, as soon as you snap, just find a whole and go because the defense reacts too slow. The quick throw is still a issue because of the defensive A.I. and mechanics.
Hopefully a patch can fix these issues but a few of them have been present for so many years I doubt it. :smh: I should of waited to cop.

this basically sums up my thoughts

EA sports :smh:

this basically sums up my thoughts
EA sports :smh:

Its really the same issue across the board for them. Look at NBA Live. Once at the king of basketball games. They figured it wasn't broke so why fix it. Downside to that was 2K coming up and making an all around better basketball experience. 2K was gaining ground in football and then EA monopolized things and really screwed us over.

Can you guys imagine if Samsung was the only company allowed to make TVs? If Toyota was the only company allowed to make certain types of cars? We'd be subjected to what ever they felt was "good enough" for us instead of being forced by competition to do their best.

I really hate to be "that" guy but its the same game. Its like a pretty J.O. She can have a 15 different leggings that all compliment those curves. She is still a J.O. until she changes from top to bottom, inside out.

Can you guys imagine if Samsung was the only company allowed to make TVs? If Toyota was the only company allowed to make certain types of cars? We'd be subjected to what ever they felt was "good enough" for us instead of being forced by competition to do their best.

oh hell no.

Are there any deals on this game for the PS3? Wanna cop this weekend but I'm not bout that retail life

I agree with it being too easy when you have a fast QB. RGIII and Cam are :x

Anyone knows if there is a #NT PS3 league going on?

I agree with it being too easy when you have a fast QB. RGIII and Cam are :x
Anyone knows if there is a #NT PS3 league going on?

yes there is.. it's called Ball So Hard 1 - search that on NT and there's a thread. dude started it yesterday.. so just PM 'em.

Coins are worth **** in this year's MUT. Have to play more than half of a regular season solo challenge to get 1 All Pro pack.

Back
Top Bottom