Every time I watch soccer I want to play FIFA 08
son, its 'football'...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by paidndade

Every time I watch soccer I want to play FIFA 08
son, its 'football'...
wink.gif

Next time I'll remember that. I just got into "football" this year. Having a German roommate helped with that

Eh it's not that big of a deal, I knew it has Soccer/Futbol before Football.

Rondaldo is a got damn flopper word to Kirilenko
smh.gif

It's pretty clear whats going on...Barcelona is absolutely dominating but they dont have any killer instinct around the box. They should've scored 2goals by now but they have Arsenelitis; one too many passes when a goal-scoring opportunity is present.

both teams pride themselves by playing "beautiful" football and yet this has turned into a foul fest.. both teams daring the other to take aneffective freekick.

Or pretty soon before they give up a counter-attack like we always do
smh.gif

No doubt it was a good half but we need a goal not possession.

Man U is playing solid defense, but they are showing they're true colors, take Ronaldo out of the equation and what do you have?

I guess Utd (given the 1st half) should be relatively satisfied... despite barca's possession and chances, they haven't really given VDS a whole lot oftrouble...

Deco looks great, Rio and Wes Brown are playing a helluva match though, Deco can't slot anything through those guys.

This is ManUre's year, they got luck on their side and they will probably get a fortuitous result today.
eyes.gif

Thats one of those commercials that makes you want to go buy Adidas boots right away lol.

Bring in Bojan!

Anyways, that pass by Iniesta was absolutely horrible. Marquez not cutting it either. Rest of the team playing well though. Yaya Toure is playing greatfootball.

Also
indifferent.gif
@ Deco taking free kicks. He's playing great other than the dead balls, but they really need to let Messi take them.

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

Man U is playing solid defense, but they are showing they're true colors, take Ronaldo out of the equation and what do you have?
Are you serious? You're saying Uniteds talent ends at Ronaldo?
laugh.gif

If the second half ends the same ways as the first United will be satisfied.

Fergie please change the formation, please, please, please.

Oh and Ronald stop taking all the damn free kicks, i cant watch you hit 1 good one out of 100 any more.

Originally Posted by mmagic1

wwsindicate wrote:

Are you serious? You're saying Uniteds talent ends at Ronaldo?
laugh.gif

If the second half ends the same ways as the first United will be satisfied.

Fergie please change the formation, please, please, please.

Oh and Ronald stop taking all the damn free kicks, i cant watch you hit 1 good one out of 100 any more.

No, but take the engine out of a Mercedes and what do you have?

Damn we really gotta keep this up and not give a cheap one.

Certainly. Its a Catch 22 for Rijkaard: If he plays him as much as he needs to, and then he gets injured, its his fault. If he plays him conservatively, andthey miss the result, its his fault.

I don't think he expected Barca to play so well and I HIGHLY doubt he would have them play for a draw especially playing away from home, Rooney had aterrible game, Deco was solid.

Back
Top Bottom