Official Manchester United vs. FC Barcelona 2:45 ESPN 2 Live

this is the first i've seen barca play in awhile... but those kits are fire!

And i always forget how smooth Messi is with the ball when i haven't seen him for a minute... both teams are getting great chances right now to start the2nd... good football match thus far.

I'm pulling for Man U however.. i have no real reason to other than they were always my team in WE, before i ever followed international soccer much.

man, how can anyone actually say barca dont need ronaldinho? he just needs to be motivated and i think a coaching change would be all he needed

all english final
pimp.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

United's defense was rock solid. Evra, Ferdinand, Brown and even Hargreaves made the Barca front line look elementary.

I honestly thought Zambrotta and Ronaldo were going to fight. The funniest was when Zambrotta flopped and Ronaldo was gesturing "GET UP YOU FLOPPER!"Thats like Michael Jackson denouncing the Catholic Church.

Here we come Moscow, evra played a helluva game along with the whole back line. but barca has to work on not running their whole game through messi

The ginger ninja aka Paul Scholes with the game winner
pimp.gif
. It seems likehim and Giggs always seem to score around the same time, at least to me, so expect #11 to put one in the back of the net in Moscow
glasses.gif

It was a pretty good game, I was pretty worried for the last 75mins though... Brown was really solid at central defense, a lot better than when he plays atright back. I was disappointed when Giggs came on though, he had 2/3 touches and gave the ball away each time. I thought Zambrotta was kinda playing dirty aswell
Much rather play Liverpool because of all the history and just generally want Chelsea to lose.

Back
Top Bottom