Official Manchester United vs. FC Barcelona 2:45 ESPN 2 Live

Manchester-United-v-Chelsea_453445.jpg

many more than your team. stop blasting united you def wont win.

I dunno if I can say Rooney had a particularly bad game... it wasn't good, but I don't think it was terrible... Sir Alex had him play at an unfamiliarposition (wide-right in the midfield)... I'm guessin, to play a support role to Hargreaves filling in at RB... playing him that deep and wide reallylimited him, since we usually see him roam further ahead and towards the middle... as the British commentators indicated, it was more of a diciplined role forRooney, not to push too far up and risk leaving Hargreaves on his own... the fact that the team wasn't able to string together 3 or more passes, didn'thelp. transition and distribution was poor...

Too much credit is being given to Ferg. He took tried taking the Ali approach to Foreman and was lucky he didn't get burned. Man U would be nowhere withoutRonaldo, we'll see where the true fans are at when Real Madrid scoops him up, I doubt he would go to Italy, he's not built for it.

^i think he'll go to real in three years but not yet...hes gonna be bigger than the team at least the money will help us out

Welp, the table is set for the most exciting match of the season.

Are United going to be too cautious or go forward?

Barca have nothing lose, Rijkaard is going to pull out all the stops for the last saving grace of their season.

Prediction: Barca with a stunning 3-1 victory
nerd.gif

FORCA BARCA! I hope we come through with this game or else it's gonna be a longer summer with my teams going out on back to back days.

United were cautious in the first leg and defended the whole game, yet Barca still came away with 65% posession (no goal though
eyes.gif
)...
My prediction: 3-1 to Barca with goals from Messi, Eto'o, and Henry with the finisher off the bench and Tevez putting netting one for United.
Any word on Rooney playing?

no vidic or rooney!
frown.gif

at first I thought it was only gamesmanship by Fergie...
tired.gif

I was looking forward to Thierry Henry starting since he looked bright in the first leg.

more foolishness.. Barca's CB parntership is quality but slow in terms of pace. You do not want Milito gaurding CR7 on the wing.. lol

Called it last game, Barca is gonna get caught on a counter attack and down the drain goes our confidence.
smh.gif

I'd put in Thierry Henry. Have him occupy the wing that Iniesta is at. Have Henry go at Hargreaves.

United are giving way too much time and room to Barca in the middle of the field.

Good first half.

I'm cheering for Barca just cuz i hate Man U with a burning passion

Back
Top Bottom