Official Manchester United vs. FC Barcelona 2:45 ESPN 2 Live

wow.. rooney.. he's really struggling on the field..

bojan krkic
pimp.gif
, by the way.. i heard many good things about him.. ifinally see him play on national television..

I'm guessin after the 1st half, Fergie would have welcomed the nil-nil draw... it won't be easy scoring at Old Trafford...

Freakin 'on-ree' almost putting me in cardiac arrest with that strike...
frown.gif

sinner, same here dude

cant remember the last time i watched a game of any kind shouting at the tv like during this one
smh.gif

they seemed unmotivated, werent chasing slow balls among other things. it was a tough match to watch, im glad next week its back at old trafford.

one Question though. why did tommy say if next week it ends in a draw that barca advances?

Still all to play for then.

Can't believe i actually preferred to watch the Chelsea Pool game.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

one Question though. why did tommy say if next week it ends in a draw that barca advances?

If Barca scores and it ends in 1-1, then they advance on the away-goal rule... if 0-0, then penalties...

I don't know why Tommy said that, I thought they would go to penalties?

Barca really surprised me,
smh.gif
@ these analysts bashing Barca after they just dominated Man U, I mean look at any replay and there were always 7 or 8 Man udefenders
on defense, and the pressure is on Man U now because they have to worry about scoring while not conceding or else they have to score two, and while wewon't have
Rafa we got the Puyol who is the Mutombo of Barca.

probably meant 1-1, 2-2, and so on.

Despite not scoring, this is a positive result for Barcelona. This is a team that has 1 win in 8 league games, and they managed to dominate this first leg. Itgives them something to build on. Messi was able to play most of the game effectively.

Wow, I had the confidence to put $$ down on the draw and look what happens
pimp.gif

smh.gif
@ Rinaldo missing his kick though, 12 yards away and doesn't buryit
smh.gif

I'm wondering why Fergie even decided to play Rooney. He was back on defense the entire match, and just looked generally uncomfortable. Also, I think thatC. Ronaldo is the Randy Moss of soccer. He makes spectacular plays, but many a time did I see him milling about aimlessly when the ball was away from him.He's also a big, fat crybaby.. but that has been previously discussed.

^orly? and drogba isnt a baby? ronaldo is #1 in the world for a reason. united was playing defensive the whole game thats why he couldnt make his ownchances...he still did 3 times but barcelona just runs in front of him and forces him the ground. of course he dives when he falls but hes just trying to sellthe fall even more.

he was playing upfront today thats why he was aimlessly around

your garbage team is leaving at the end of the year how could they be good?

0-0 going to ot :>

how is chelsea the best at what they do when they're never going to win a title or the champs league w/o mourinho....garbage team utter trash....not eventheir own players like the team.

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

^orly? and drogba isnt a baby? ronaldo is #1 in the world for a reason. united was playing defensive the whole game thats why he couldnt make his own chances...he still did 3 times but barcelona just runs in front of him and forces him the ground. of course he dives when he falls but hes just trying to sell the fall even more.

It's all good. You're obviously one of many ManUre fans that want to blow Ronaldo. I'm surprised your avy isn't of him ripping his shirtoff or something. I digress. I never said he wasn't an amazing player, but just look at what happened at the World Cup a few years ago. Dude almost had aconniption trying to get Rooney tossed out of the game.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

^orly? and drogba isnt a baby? ronaldo is #1 in the world for a reason. united was playing defensive the whole game thats why he couldnt make his own chances...he still did 3 times but barcelona just runs in front of him and forces him the ground. of course he dives when he falls but hes just trying to sell the fall even more.

It's all good. You're obviously one of many ManUre fans that want to blow Ronaldo. I'm surprised your avy isn't of him ripping his shirt off or something. I digress. I never said he wasn't an amazing player, but just look at what happened at the World Cup a few years ago. Dude almost had a conniption trying to get Rooney tossed out of the game.
tired.gif

Ehh, he def. wanted him thrown out but any other player would have done the same thing. The media just blew it up because it is Cronaldo after all, I meanRooney +!@!++@ stomped on his balls.

I stil lthink Cronaldo is overrated though, he is spectacular when ManU dominates but disappears in tough gritty games.

^did you guys see his header vs. roma???? how was that not gritty in a big game? the world cup incident was when he was 21 y.o. and rooney talked to him rightafter the game.

Freakin passing was horrible today... as soon as we start getting some passes together, one damn fool kicks the ball to the other team or out of bounce. StillI don't think we're going to lose at O.T. Barcelona has not been scoring lately...

Back
Top Bottom