Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

I was told 250 from a manager at nike store but again who knows?  Heard phillipines got a decent amount but in Vegas for instance where they have seen more pairs then some locations I was told didn't get as many as they usually do in the pacquiaos?  I've also seen more smaller sizes then big.  Again I know there are prob more then 250 just relaying what I was told also. 

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

So I take it there is no restock? This seriously sucks.

ok this is what i know through experience with NDC and their "hype shoes" and according to my friend they might (slim chance) put some more up by midnight aside from that if they do restock as well earliest is 3am monday morning...these shoes were overhyped by several websites that's why they went away so fast lol

So who actually got a 13 tonight! That was fast! Anyone go to the Glendale Galleria? How many pairs did they receive?  I head they didnt get a 13 there either!!! 

Originally Posted by pyboy28

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

So I take it there is no restock? This seriously sucks.

ok this is what i know through experience with NDC and their "hype shoes" and according to my friend they might (slim chance) put some more up by midnight aside from that if they do restock as well earliest is 3am monday morning...these shoes were overhyped by several websites that's why they went away so fast lol
cool...keeping my fingers crossed..thanks for keeping us updated!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by niketrnr1fan

So who actually got a 13 tonight! That was fast! Anyone go to the Glendale Galleria? How many pairs did they receive?  I head they didnt get a 13 there either!!! 

i went to glendale that's where i got mine (1st in line lol) the highest they had was a 12...they didn't disclose the amount they received

I feel these shoes should have been released in Chicago as well. There's a big Filipino population and Pacquiao fans in Chi.

i called earlier in the day and a rep said that they would sell between 9 and 10 pst. went to the liquor store got back and went on at 9:58 and sold out of size. 9.5 and 9. had to settle for 8 and 7.5.... FML had to go get liquor!!! i tried to talk to a manager and he said that there was nothing they can do about it and they posted them at 8:30 pst.

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Hi guys just want to ask are the manny shirts dry fit material? Also can you check where it is made? And lastly can someone post measurements of the shirt, specifically sz M and L.

Also eastbay rep, will you guys be getting the shirts? Thanks
Does anyone happen to have the product numbers for the shirts?  Otherwise, I will need to check with my contacts next week to see if they have any information, since they are out for the rest of the weekend.

EastbayRep - Ray
436487-648
445204-100
Awesome, thanks for the product numbers.

Both of the shirts are currently in stock.  If you want to order them now, you would need to call in, since we have not uploaded them to our website yet. 

Pacquiao LA Fortuna Tee in Varsity Red (36487648)
Pacquiao Manny Knows Tee in White (45204100)

EastbayRep - Ray

pacquiao will be at the santa monica nike store today from 6-8pm 2-6 pre -festivities hope to see those around the area there

Hi guys just want to ask are the manny shirts dry fit material? Also can you check where it is made? And lastly can someone post measurements of the shirt, specifically sz M and L.

Also eastbay rep, will you guys be getting the shirts? Thanks
Does anyone happen to have the product numbers for the shirts?  Otherwise, I will need to check with my contacts next week to see if they have any information, since they are out for the rest of the weekend.

EastbayRep - Ray
436487-648
445204-100
Awesome, thanks for the product numbers.

Both of the shirts are currently in stock.  If you want to order them now, you would need to call in, since we have not uploaded them to our website yet. 

Pacquiao LA Fortuna Tee in Varsity Red (36487648)
Pacquiao Manny Knows Tee in White (45204100)

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks for the info eastbay rep.Has anyone bought the shirts? Can you check if it is dry fit material or cotton? And can you measure the armpit to armpit length of a M and L. Will be greatly appreciated as I am located overseas. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom