Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

Originally Posted by pyboy28

sold out most likely will restock tonight

restocking tonight????
i just called my friend keep at it they r testing the waters they will most likely restock tonight if you didn't get your sz

^^there's more?! i need a 10.5 if anythin..

Even though i already got the size 10 in the white/gold

So how limited are the white/gold pairs? My champs did not get them so i'm just wondering.

Good thing My friend got me a pair from nikePI, now i just have to wait for them.

Originally Posted by aypi

So how limited are the white/gold pairs? My champs did not get them so i'm just wondering.

Good thing My friend got me a pair from nikePI, now i just have to wait for them.

rumor has it around 250 pairs not quite sure though

^^250 pairs?
laugh.gif

Cmon..they're limited but not that much..Champs Sports as a company got more than 250 pairs..

ndc flash 8.5 - below
ndc non flash FSR

Tried ordering on non flash twice for sz 10 get all the way to submit order, then when you click it, takes you back to the shopping card. Damnit. Need that restock. Just want one pair!

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^250 pairs?
laugh.gif

Cmon..they're limited but not that much..Champs Sports as a company got more than 250 pairs..
well like i said not sure
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^250 pairs?
laugh.gif

well like i said not sure
tongue.gif
My fault..just read that..usually i read numbers and laugh
laugh.gif

i think the non flash site doesn't have real time inventory system checker while the flash does thus why you see 6-8 on there and FSR on the other.

Did size 12 and 13 go pretty quickly for those that got to them right away?  Kickin myself I took the pit for a walk.  

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Did size 12 and 13 go pretty quickly for those that got to them right away?  Kickin myself I took the pit for a walk.  
yes the 9.5,10,10.5,11.5,12,13 went quick lol after like 2 mins from the tweet

more than 250 for sure bec. 1 nike store in philippines got 90 pairs of the white and gold. my friend got the last size 11 for me.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

yes the 9.5,10,10.5,11.5,12,13 went quick lol after like 2 mins from the tweet
12 and 13 went really fast... 11.5 seats for a good min.
laugh.gif

I was reading on ISS that some people could see the shoes on their browser and other's couldn't. So it's unfair.

Back
Top Bottom