Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Damn it, I missed them. I need the white/golds in a 9-9.5!
mad.gif
Yeah, I snoozed on a 10-10.5.  I snagged the blk lows, which I think I'll actually wear more anyways, so it works out in the end.

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Hi guys just want to ask are the manny shirts dry fit material? Also can you check where it is made? And lastly can someone post measurements of the shirt, specifically sz M and L.

Also eastbay rep, will you guys be getting the shirts? Thanks
Does anyone happen to have the product numbers for the shirts?  Otherwise, I will need to check with my contacts next week to see if they have any information, since they are out for the rest of the weekend.

EastbayRep - Ray
436487-648
445204-100
Awesome, thanks for the product numbers.

Both of the shirts are currently in stock.  If you want to order them now, you would need to call in, since we have not uploaded them to our website yet. 

Pacquiao LA Fortuna Tee in Varsity Red (36487648)
Pacquiao Manny Knows Tee in White (45204100)

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks for the info eastbay rep. Has anyone bought the shirts? Can you check if it is dry fit material or cotton? And can you measure the armpit to armpit length of a M and L. Will be greatly appreciated as I am located overseas. Thanks

I saw a couple of the shirts at champs here in the bay, and they are the dri-fit material. they were still in the plastic cuz they haven't put them out yet, but from the looks of it, they look like they fit... snug.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Damn it, I missed them. I need the white/golds in a 9-9.5!
mad.gif

grin.gif

dude- give me a PM. hopefully my wife gets a 2nd pair, but i don't really know if i need it...

Can't believe I missed it again!!!!!
frown.gif

I knew I shouldn't of gone to the kick back wit my friends. This sux, o well.....

Lucky for me the CHAMPS near me will be getting almost everything offered. Hopefully they are able to get the Wht/Gold pairs.

I grabbed a few pairs of the shorts (grey and red). IMO ... MUCH BETTER than the last run of them. Not as snug as last time...

Saw the sweat pants ... VERY NICE!!!! Need to cop very soon....

And the shirts are Dri-fit and are snug.... recommend to just hang dry them...
laugh.gif
!!!! 

Can anyone give me a product number or sku from Champs Sports for that Grey/Red MP Sweatshirt..?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Can anyone give me a product number or sku from Champs Sports for that Grey/Red MP Sweatshirt..?

it should be the same from the nike website hope this one works
 436573-091

i'll be posting up pixs and vids (if i can) from tonight's nike santa monica event it was poppin for sure

Awesome, thanks for the product numbers.

Both of the shirts are currently in stock.  If you want to order them now, you would need to call in, since we have not uploaded them to our website yet. 

Pacquiao LA Fortuna Tee in Varsity Red (36487648)
Pacquiao Manny Knows Tee in White (45204100)

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks for the info eastbay rep.Has anyone bought the shirts? Can you check if it is dry fit material or cotton? And can you measure the armpit to armpit length of a M and L. Will be greatly appreciated as I am located overseas. Thanks
As the other posters have said, these shirts are made with the Dri-FIT material.  I've contacted our Product Expert to get the requested measurements taken and I'll post here when I have that info.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by ptngina

Returned some stuff at NTLA and ended up copping these.
nice p/ups ptngina, can you give me the measurements for the shirts? thanks

Back
Top Bottom