Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

flappy188 wrote:
FAR from a full size run left

ONLY SIZE 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, left HURRY AND GRAB almost sold out!!!

dont listen to the idiots above!!!

what idiots are you referring too genius?

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

saw that exact jacket sans the MP branding at NTNY and champs times square
If you go back on Wednesday you will see that same EXACT Jacket WITH the MP branding @ Champs Times Square...

JM

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

^^GZA73 I think thats the track jacket that's dropping on Saturday.

Thanks! you going to NT Sat? Did you order from NDC? hit me up.

does that track jacket have any other designs other than the 2 logos @ the front?

and I still believe that varsity jacket is dropping. somewhere somehow I Nike employee from the HQ is reading my reply and YES, we need you guys to release it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

does that track jacket have any other designs other than the 2 logos @ the front?

and I still believe that varsity jacket is dropping. somewhere somehow I Nike employee from the HQ is reading my reply and YES, we need you guys to release it
smile.gif

I saw a picture of that varsity jacket that spelled Featherweight as "Fetherweight". I hope they correct it if they are going to sell it.

for those who already copped the shirts. how is the sizing compared to last years release?

Originally Posted by gingpogi

for those who already copped the shirts. how is the sizing compared to last years release?
^^

I'd like to know also...

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

smile.gif

I saw a picture of that varsity jacket that spelled Featherweight as "Fetherweight". I hope they correct it if they are going to sell it.

prolly Pac's preference?

I'd still cop it if it said "Pound por pound ko Bai! Knockouton tikaw"

Originally Posted by GZA73

Info on the track jacket with MP on it Ptngina please

NTLV has them. I ordered around 3 pm today and I should get them tomorrow. NTLV shipped sameday via FedEx ground and it only takes 1 day to get to Cali, nice!!

sizing on the shirts seem slightly wider on the body, but only by a little bit. everything else is similar to last year's releases.

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

^ The shorts are $40.00 but it also looks like well never get a chance to buy the Destroyer Jacket.
26421_350724199113_20825389113_3484274_5709929_n.jpg

26421_350717189113_20825389113_3484259_6201168_n.jpg
sweet jacket minus the names hehe.

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

smile.gif

prolly Pac's preference?

I'd still cop it if it said "Pound por pound ko Bai! Knockouton tikaw"

Pac's preference? Or his knowledge?
laugh.gif

Nope. Just Nike Standard
laugh.gif

There is no question you will cop it even if they write everything there in Bisaya. 

I think this is an old personal jacket of Pacman also. Probably made before the Cotto fight. Welterweight is not included in the list.

23459_342124629113_20825389113_3459350_6259094_n.jpg

Actually going purchasing a pair of these, since they won't be super hard to get... always wanted a pair of MP trainers though.

Can anybody provide some info size wise on these? Compared to the Trainer 1s? Compared to the Kobe V or LBJ VII?

Any help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by ptngina

GZA73 wrote:

Info on the track jacket with MP on it Ptngina please

NTLV has them. I ordered around 3 pm today and I should get them tomorrow. NTLV shipped sameday via FedEx ground and it only takes 1 day to get to Cali, nice!!

Thanks for the info!

Sizing on these Trainer SC imo are a bit roomier because of the mesh. Go to your local store (Champs, FTL, Niketown) and try a pair on so you know on release day what size to get.

Back
Top Bottom