Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by Reggievic

May 4th 2011
Ayos!  Just the other day when you took a pic of these 2 shoes with the cologne, they were not signed yet and now both pairs signed....you good brah! 

Originally Posted by Reggievic

Originally Posted by gingpogi

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Pac said he's gonna wear yellow gloves.

Interesting. 
My biggest fight is not in boxing, but it's to end poverty in my country. I will be wearing Yellow Gloves for this fight as a sign of unity and hope to end poverty. Please join me and wear yellow as well. -- Pacquiao
one of my fav. shirt

I wonder if Manny will wear the yellow Heart shirt in the dressing room while warming up during the anthems.  I'll go out on a limb and say he wears that shirt just because it's fitting with the heart shape and all.  I really don't like that design, but since Manny requested for us to support for a good cause to unite and end poverty, I might just get the yellow heart shirt since I don't have any of his yellow shirts from the past.  Let's do this!!!

Reggivic, you have to be one of the top Pacquiao collectors out there man, dope stuff. And getting those pictures signed
pimp.gif

Guess i'm going to have to wear yellow this Saturday, I don't think i own a yellow shirt though lol.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Reggivic, you have to be one of the top Pacquiao collectors out there man, dope stuff. And getting those pictures signed
pimp.gif

Guess i'm going to have to wear yellow this Saturday, I don't think i own a yellow shirt though lol.

THANKS!! yellow it is

I dont even know if I still want the 1.3 trainers, I'll wait for eastbay ray to tell us whats goin down in the morning.

This might seem kinda random but does anyone know a good custom shirt spot to make a team pac shirt similar to this?

I think it would be dope if it read

Manny,
Freddie,
Trevor &
Buboy

6426352.jpg

Big update here!!  The Manny Pacquiao Nike Trainer 1.3 Max in Varsity Royal/White/Varsity Red are available for sale now.  They are priced at $159.99.  If you want to order them now, you will need to call in with the product number 72901416.  These are not available on our website yet and will probably sell out before that happens, since they are extremely limited.  Please note, these shoes are currently on back-order.  I am guessing we may not receive our shipment for another two weeks, so please keep this in mind when you back-order your pair.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Big update here!!  The Manny Pacquiao Nike Trainer 1.3 Max in Varsity Royal/White/Varsity Red are available for sale now.  They are priced at $159.99.  If you want to order them now, you will need to call in with the product number 72901416.  These are not available on our website yet and will probably sell out before that happens, since they are extremely limited.  Please note, these shoes are currently on back-order.  I am guessing we may not receive our shipment for another two weeks, so please keep this in mind when you back-order your pair.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thank you EastbayRep - Ray, placed my order a sz 11.  I'm geeked.  Lady was nice enough to find the free shipping code and apply if for me too.  Tell Sabrina I said thank you!

Originally Posted by DJ KiSHi

Originally Posted by sf savage

Thanks Ray,

They didn't let me order or back order
I'd call them back and try again sf savage.
Yes, call us back right away and try again, as this was also announced on Twitter, so the shoes are almost sold out in every size.

EastbayRep - Ray

im on hold and talked to 3 different people who wouldn't let me order or back order. Hopefully I get a pair

it took me a good 6-8 mins to get through....but was able to get my 2 x size 10 and actually got my email confirmation right away. Says it will be available to ship 5/15

Keep trying SF Savage!

I called right as soon as I saw the announcement and luckily the lady placed an order! Hopefully you can get through!
glasses.gif

Fustrated don't know what I'm doing wrong but talked to 4 different reps and they wouldn't let me order or back order. Kept telling me I couldn't. Thanks Ray for the update and props to everyone who got theres

Back
Top Bottom