Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Real happy Nike put a limit on these and my neighbor knocking on my door while I was sleeping because his cheapa** wanted to use the lawn trimmer. Got me all three colors of the logo shirt and an extra white when it gets yellow armpits for doing him the favor.

They were up by 3 pm pst. I think Nike tweeted it out before 4. If there was no limit it would been gone before the tweet went out

Anyone got any inside word on a release of this gear outside of the US? In particular Australia?

Anyone got any inside word on a release of this gear outside of the US? In particular Australia?
Good luck I'm an Aussie an I don't reckon it'll make it this way I had to get me buddie over there too grab me some and Yea I had to pay the conversion rate and postage

I'm real late to the party with this one but was able to grab Team Pacquiao shirt on NDC Black/Gold but even tho I added a large it ordered a medium!

Anyone have these shirts in hand already? I'm about 180lbs medium build. Thanks
I'm about the same weight. 177. Bought a Med. Real athletic trim. It'll work.

Really don't know why you guys put weight as measurements for size shirts. Should consider also chest size since these Nike dri fit shirts don't really stretch like cotton. I'm 185 but I have 44 chest no way I can fit into a medium unless I want that struggle

I would definitely size up with these shirts...

I usually wear a medium comfortably (chest/length) but I had to size up and get a large... 

All booty meat
laugh.gif

I'm more shocked hearing

"6'2 158lbs, what size?"

laugh.gif
Go for Large size but if you want loose fitting then XL.

YES! got my shipping confirmation from NDC on my MP shirts!

i chose standard shipping as I already got the fighting pride shirt on hand.

i chose an XXL (now i'm thinking i should have chosen an XL), so i think it may be too big.

since they don't arrive until the 4th, should i just return them or sell them?

i ain't tryin to sell for a profit, just my money back since they shirts may not fit..... would a XXL sell quickly?

^ if you ship internationally, it will sell. folks wont be getting these shirt like canada, austrailia, china. you on the west coast, mine will be here friday? 

If you've already received a shipping confirmation, you may disregard this note.

We go the distance to earn our customer’s trust, but, regrettably, unforeseen situations sometimes arise. Unfortunately, this has happened with your order, and we’re sorry.

We’re writing to inform you that your order scheduled to ship 04/28/2015 has been delayed, and we’re working to ship your order as soon as we can—no later than 05/06/2015

With expensive 2 day also Smh :smh:

^ if you ship internationally, it will sell. folks wont be getting these shirt like canada, austrailia, china. you on the west coast, mine will be here friday? 

I tracked my package and it's shipping out today, so i dont' know if it'll be here by friday or the 4th....

If you've already received a shipping confirmation, you may disregard this note.

We go the distance to earn our customer’s trust, but, regrettably, unforeseen situations sometimes arise. Unfortunately, this has happened with your order, and we’re sorry.

We’re writing to inform you that your order scheduled to ship 04/28/2015 has been delayed, and we’re working to ship your order as soon as we can—no later than 05/06/2015

With expensive 2 day also Smh :smh:
Wow, sorry man. The worst part was the 2 day shipping. Hopefully they will compensate with some coupons

Back
Top Bottom