OFFICIAL: Manny Pacquiao v.s. Joshua Clottey - Saturday March 13th, Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Tehas

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

lol Clottey talkin about that power that seems like it's from god..Naaahhh son, that's just hgh...

dont know if your serious bout that hgh.........................why cant people just accept that maybe he has that kobe bryant work ethic x2

because he wasnt knocking people out at 135

wait are you being sarcastic?

Originally Posted by LakeShow24k

lol Clottey talkin about that power that seems like it's from god..Naaahhh son, that's just hgh...

dont know if your serious bout that hgh.........................why cant people just accept that maybe he has that kobe bryant work ethic x2

he couldnt finish and was being hurt by JMM...and now her moved a bigger weight class and is un hurt by punches and ko people almost twice as big as him

he couldnt finish and was being hurt by JMM...and now her moved a bigger weight class and is un hurt by punches and ko people almost twice as big as him

I don't consider myself a stan, but can't you argue that the added weight supplies added power/punching power?Btw, since Ledwaba his only fights that resulted in decisions were against three amazing boxers in Barrera, JMM, and Morales. All three of these guys can take punches. Also, Pac wasn't the same fighter technically speaking (one-handed, unbalanced, throws wild swings) during those fights.Just my opinion

i don't mean to sound like a know it all.... but i think Pac vs JMM II was at 130.. not 135.  His only fight at 135 was against David Diaz

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

i don't mean to sound like a know it all.... but i think Pac vs JMM II was at 130.. not 135.  His only fight at 135 was against David Diaz

pac DESTROYED diaz
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

oh and i know what ur sn means and i dont believe it

All this HGH / Steroid talk is on surface because it came out of ONE fighter's and his family's mouth, BUT i do put it on Pac that he didn't accept the 14day window given. Imagine what a crazier week it'd be if it was MM vs. Pac though. Bananas in Vegas.

why do people kepe bringing this stuff up? the only person he knocked out was hatton. and EVERYONE was already saying that it was hattons fault for no head movement. so who else did he knock out? de la hoya? cotto?

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

pac DESTROYED diaz
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

oh and i know what ur sn means and i dont believe it

getsmiley.php

roll.gif

Joining the wagon huh? Where was this statement Pre-Mayflower/Pac fight?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

roll.gif

Joining the wagon huh? Where was this statement Pre-Mayflower/Pac fight?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wouldn't even listen to him. This was coming from a guy stating that Floyd can KO dudes if he wanted to.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

BORING. Who the f is Clottey? Rhetorical question but clearly the masses don't care.. especially given our hopes for a Pacman vs PBF fight.

Honestly, Pacman's gotta suck up his pride or whatever and take those damn blood tests for a future bought with PBF! There's no discernible reason to turn down that much money (and that historical a bout) because of blood testing. You're either lying/cheating or just plain dumb.
C'mon guy! Learn more about the sport and dont listen so much to the hype. Clottey/Pacquiao > Mayweather/Pacquiao because there will be twice as much action involved. Trust me. With that being said, I do hope Mayweather/Pacquiao do indeed fight in the near future so all these threads can be put to rest.

Pacman and Clottey fight yet there are tons of Mayweather homers tryna hijack the thread.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

Clottey bout to do work son, he still fuming over that Cotto fight (Which he def. shoulda won)

I feel like dude has all the skills he needs to be great, but he's always been on the doorstep of greatness but never gotten through.  Largely in part because he doesn't assert himself like he should, if he went out and just left it all on the line in the 12th against MAC he would've won.  But as it stands, he didn't, so he lost.

If dude wants to be recognized as a great 147 lb. fighter he needs to go out and get it, take it from Manny.  But if he doesn't he shouldn't expect anything more than a UD loss.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Pacman and Clottey fight yet there are tons of Mayweather homers tryna hijack the thread.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
They got nothing else better to do. What else can you expect from a bunch of haters.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by RoOk

Clottey bout to do work son, he still fuming over that Cotto fight (Which he def. shoulda won)

I feel like dude has all the skills he needs to be great, but he's always been on the doorstep of greatness but never gotten through.  Largely in part because he doesn't assert himself like he should, if he went out and just left it all on the line in the 12th against MAC he would've won.  But as it stands, he didn't, so he lost.

If dude wants to be recognized as a great 147 lb. fighter he needs to go out and get it, take it from Manny.  But if he doesn't he shouldn't expect anything more than a UD loss.
Yup. This match is about a horrible closer against an incredible closer. I like Clottey but I don't see this being good for him.

LOL

if Pac was on juice then every effin boxer in the Phil would be taking it as well.

specially his brother Bobby!

he's tired of seeing his brother get knocked the F out.

If you want to see where Pac gets his power, go to church then straight to the gym.

Gonna be a great fight. Slugger vs Boxer......Clottey is gonna block and absorb alot of punches, while he keeps going forward. It'll be interesting to see what type of gameplan Manny has to beat Clottey. This should go the distance.......I don't see Clottey getting knocked out.

Back
Top Bottom