OFFICIAL MARCH '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 853172

I got my size then returned to the store. I saw 2 8.5 on hash and some random kid made his mom buy him a size 12. Don't know how many pairs in total though, I called the store after I got home and they said they didn't have any j's all week. But I copped at NSL so idk

This is why I wish I lived closer to San Leandro. They b havin GEMS in there forreal...
What's funny was that I was gonna go visit my homeboy who lives in San Leandro earlier today since I was going to be in the area running some errands. But because I was too tired from my shift at work and had a dinner to go to also, I decided to sleep in instead. If I had known that they would randomly have these gems laying around, I would've woken up with quickness and head out there.

What's funny was that I was gonna go visit my homeboy who lives in San Leandro earlier today since I was going to be in the area running some errands. But because I was too tired from my shift at work and had a dinner to go to also, I decided to sleep in instead. If I had known that they would randomly have these gems laying around, I would've woken up with quickness and head out there.

Honestly, who knows if it would've been sitting in the hash, they might have been on the side.

Honestly, who knows if it would've been sitting in the hash, they might have been on the side.
Most likely. Stuff like that ain't going un noticed by employees. Regulars deff gettin first dibbs...

I see the old cat chillin at San Leandro almost every weekend . I thought he just sits there and stunts all day . Guess he actually buys stuff too .

i paid $139.99+tax for a 10.5 today in Grapevine, TX for those. it was the only pair i saw tho.
I miss the easiness of hitting up Nike outlets in DFW. 
mean.gif

If i return something today, will in be in my account in enough time to cop florals?

Yeah that's not worth it, AZ never gets anything in their outlets except for AZ mills and that's so far out...also it's rare when they do get something nice. Most of the time it's the same 2012 Jordan's that you're talking about that never get sold.

Anyways, I'll make a trip down to the factory store in Anthem this weekend and see if they'll have any extra sale on the hash walls and try to get the flyknits for cheaper.
I just did a phone order from Orlando Premium outlets about a hour ago because they have the Flyknit Lunars 1 Navy MC, sz 10.5, for $89.97. I dont know what specific CW you're looking for but I do believe they had other sizes. Give them a call at (407) 239-3663.

I just did a phone order from Orlando Premium outlets about a hour ago because they have the Flyknit Lunars 1 Navy MC, sz 10.5, for $89.97. I dont know what specific CW you're looking for but I do believe they had other sizes. Give them a call at (407) 239-3663.
Good looks, appreciate it!

saw some chlorine racers at the outlets but they were the same price as online...

Probably depends, to some degree, on the method of payment.

Must resist urge to judge.
glasses.gif
I put money away for florals (20 a week) and bought something out of impulse... have money for bills car etc

Copped blitz blue kobe vii from Conroe outlet in Texas....not much else had no sew 95's in sz 12 for $79

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom