Official MARCH 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Hola I went back on Sunday to see if I could cop some shirts for my wife and the Mens 40% rack wall was bare. In size 9 I only say a pair of air max 2010 all black for 109.99 +40% off, pair of all black PRODS and then the rest was junk. The had some Pegasus +27 Trail brown/orange in sz 10.5+ for 59.99/49.99 with 40% off.

I go to that store every 10 days or so. I will post an update after my next trip.

Peace

I was able to track down a size 12 in the SC Total Orange posted above. Nikefind gave me the Albertville, MN location and they price matched to the Houston outlet. They're at Albertville for 59.99 and he said they've been selling rather quickly. 

I was able to track down a size 12 in the SC Total Orange posted above. Nikefind gave me the Albertville, MN location and they price matched to the Houston outlet. They're at Albertville for 59.99 and he said they've been selling rather quickly. 

just got back from ross. they had a BUNCH of jordan iii blk/cement cleats for $20.
other than that they didn't have anything worth mentioning.

just got back from ross. they had a BUNCH of jordan iii blk/cement cleats for $20.
other than that they didn't have anything worth mentioning.

Originally Posted by XLRG

Went to the Great Mall Nike outlet in Milpitas.  Nothing really special.  Laser blue 90's, Skylines, Zoom Lebron 7 NFW wht/rd, Lebron 7 low Dunkman(?), and a few of those Jordan/Air Max CMFT's from what I recall.  Quick question though.  I got my Air Max Skylines back in '08 and I checked the tag on these outlet ones and they were made in 2010.  Were these re-released again or released internationally and just didn't sell?
how much were the skylines and what cws?

Went to the Great Mall Nike outlet in Milpitas.  Nothing really special.  Laser blue 90's, Skylines, Zoom Lebron 7 NFW wht/rd, Lebron 7 low Dunkman(?), and a few of those Jordan/Air Max CMFT's from what I recall.  Quick question though.  I got my Air Max Skylines back in '08 and I checked the tag on these outlet ones and they were made in 2010.  Were these re-released again or released internationally and just didn't sell?
how much were the skylines and what cws?

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

^^ some lady just told me no price matching...you guys got in before the cutoff I guess

that's wack, i called this morning and the dude i talked to gave me no problem. before i could get the price match question out he was already saying yes. sorry to hear it man.

^^ some lady just told me no price matching...you guys got in before the cutoff I guess

that's wack, i called this morning and the dude i talked to gave me no problem. before i could get the price match question out he was already saying yes. sorry to hear it man.

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

Yea, at first a lady picked up but she didn't seem to know what I was talking about, so she put me on hold.. A guy picked up and led me in the right direction. smooth transaction.

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

Yea, at first a lady picked up but she didn't seem to know what I was talking about, so she put me on hold.. A guy picked up and led me in the right direction. smooth transaction.

Which CMFTs? XI/XII? Price?
Laser Blue 90s price? FSR?

Originally Posted by zmdawg

From what I recall they were the white/red Viz 11, the white/blue Viz 11, and I think the CMFT Max 12 black/white/uni blue.  I wanna say they were $69 or $79 but not sure.  Laser blue 90's were $69 and pretty much a FSR.

The Air Max Skylines were the white/grey/max orange (the infrared wannabes
tongue.gif
) and I think they were $59 or $69, can't remember.  Sorry for the vague price quotes.  If anything just call the Milpitas Nike Outlet.

Originally Posted by zmdawg

From what I recall they were the white/red Viz 11, the white/blue Viz 11, and I think the CMFT Max 12 black/white/uni blue.  I wanna say they were $69 or $79 but not sure.  Laser blue 90's were $69 and pretty much a FSR.

The Air Max Skylines were the white/grey/max orange (the infrared wannabes
tongue.gif
) and I think they were $59 or $69, can't remember.  Sorry for the vague price quotes.  If anything just call the Milpitas Nike Outlet.

I went to the Nike Outlet in Garden State. Paramus, NJ.

They had these two SBs for 49.99
nikesb_dunkmid_varsityredblk_1__37464_std.jpg

nik_dunkmid_blkvarsred.jpg

They also had the Infrared Air Max Skyline .. They were 69. Laser Blue AM90s for $69 as well.

Other than that nothing else worth mentioning

I went to the Nike Outlet in Garden State. Paramus, NJ.

They had these two SBs for 49.99
nikesb_dunkmid_varsityredblk_1__37464_std.jpg

nik_dunkmid_blkvarsred.jpg

They also had the Infrared Air Max Skyline .. They were 69. Laser Blue AM90s for $69 as well.

Other than that nothing else worth mentioning

Ended up getting a 10.5 in the bo's from the Minnesota store. Check your cards though as they mistakenly charged me $59.99 and I had to call them up and ask them why they charged me $59 when they said they would honor the price match.

Ended up getting a 10.5 in the bo's from the Minnesota store. Check your cards though as they mistakenly charged me $59.99 and I had to call them up and ask them why they charged me $59 when they said they would honor the price match.

Originally Posted by glowstick

Ross has the nike pro combat shorts. The ones with the pads for $16.99 Hit up 3 different stores today. had maroon, light grey, and dark green

Tj maxx has the tank tops but for 29.99
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by glowstick

Ross has the nike pro combat shorts. The ones with the pads for $16.99 Hit up 3 different stores today. had maroon, light grey, and dark green

Tj maxx has the tank tops but for 29.99
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom