OFFICIAL MARCH 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the 32's too and I'm glad I don't have them problems with them. Just waiting for the price to drop some more since nobody seems to like these at all. Outside of the rare colors everyone has a ton of sizes left on and offline. I really like the Westbrook and UNC CW but I'll take any of them tbh. I guess because people on the more casual sneakers right now that's why these aren't selling but personally I really like the look of them.
Well it would be great if they drop the Chicago colorway, Hi & Low both pay tribute to the OG 2s

But won’t happen
Even if it did, won’t go to outlet.

Went to nfs Livermore ca yesterday. Nothing there worth waiting for imho. Same stuff other outlets have but longer wait times to check out. 20% off hash wall but not much. Just go to gilroy or Vacaville or Folsom for better selections.

Went to the Torrance outlet this afternoon. 30-50% off clothing, 20% off the wall. Nothing much different from the aisles as from my trip last week...

If it's ok, just want to ask about the customer service over there and if anyone had the same experience: I asked one of the athletes if they could check if they had anything in the back. I got the run-around spiel, etc, etc, "holding for someone", "check back later", blah blah blah. Did I just ask the wrong athlete or are they like that at that store???

Went to the Torrance outlet this afternoon. 30-50% off clothing, 20% off the wall. Nothing much different from the aisles as from my trip last week...

If it's ok, just want to ask about the customer service over there and if anyone had the same experience: I asked one of the athletes if they could check if they had anything in the back. I got the run-around spiel, etc, etc, "holding for someone", "check back later", blah blah blah. Did I just ask the wrong athlete or are they like that at that store???

Can't speak to that store specifically, but you can get that same reaction elsewhere. You have to find employees that are willing to help. Chat with a few each time you're at the store. You'll find out who's willing to help. Might take some time to build a rapport with one or a few, but it's worth it. Also, try to find more than one connect to account for employee turnover and different work schedules. I haven't seen any of my connects lately. Unfortunately, I think 1 or more have left.

Didn't get the email, but can anyone tell me if it says anything specifically about Nike Clearance stores.

Thanks...

4ED0BD7A-21B4-448B-909F-78F12D26CA4B.png
Didn't get the email, but can anyone tell me if it says anything specifically about Nike Clearance stores.

Thanks...

I never rec'd the 30 off email.. I have signed up to get emails and promotions and even a nike rep at the stores even signed me up.. Any suggestions how I can sign up to get these.. very frustrating.. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I think it's a general sale because there are no barcodes on the emails. How close do you live to a factory store?

I never rec'd the 30 off email.. I have signed up to get emails and promotions and even a nike rep at the stores even signed me up.. Any suggestions how I can sign up to get these.. very frustrating.. Any help would be greatly appreciated

From what I was told regarding FNF passes, who receives them depends on that persons proximity to an outlet and their traffic on the Nike app. This may extend to other outlet related emails.

Sad to say the most recent surveys I filled out got me the new $5 off $25 Promo versus the Gift Cards. Sad to see it be over, but definitely enjoyed it and put the $10 Gift Cards to good use while it lasted.

Amen! $5 off $25 is a joke considering the $10 Endless gift card .
Man I got so many things litterally for free or dirt cheap. At one point I had over 30 those $10 Survey GC.
It was good while it lasted.

Definitely less of a motivation for me to go to the outlet as often now that there is no more $10 gc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom