Official March Madness Thread

As boring as the start of this was, you had to figure something wacky was coming...but TWO 2 seeds???? *$#+#*@ unreal.

Don't think there is a bracket left out there that isn't busted
laugh.gif
Today was much much better than yesterday, glad I got off work early
pimp.gif

I have no reason to want Duke to lose (them being Duke isn't enough).. I'm just excited to see another 15 seed beat a 2.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

:rofl:g
roll.gif
roll.gif
This loss is all K's fault ... It's a direct result of his poor recruiting as of late. Meh.

No...he is the only reason you have been half decent this year.  Y'all overachieved all year.  Black inner-city kids largely don't want to come to Duke, ain't nothing he can do about that.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

All i want now is UK to lose, now.

To Iowa State? They aint losing.

And Kansas gonna beat the hell out of Detroit.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

roll.gif
roll.gif
This loss is all K's fault ... It's a direct result of his poor recruiting as of late. Meh.

No...he is the only reason you have been half decent this year.  Y'all overachieved all year.  Black inner-city kids largely don't want to come to Duke, ain't nothing he can do about that.

I don't have it in me to go back and forth with you right now and remain civil/not disrespecting you personally.

So Yup. You got it.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

roll.gif
roll.gif

i *+!+%## hate Duke but didn't they win a championship recently? it was pretty flukey but still

Back
Top Bottom