Official March Madness Thread

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

All i want now is UK to lose, now.

To Iowa State? They aint losing.
You dont know that.  Never say never. Look what happened today 
laugh.gif

Idc who they lose to as long as they get bounced before they reach the final four. 

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

:rofl:g
roll.gif
roll.gif
This loss is all K's fault ... It's a direct result of his poor recruiting as of late. Meh.

No...he is the only reason you have been half decent this year.  Y'all overachieved all year.  Black inner-city kids largely don't want to come to Duke, ain't nothing he can do about that.

I don't have it in me to go back and forth with you right now and remain civil/not disrespecting you personally.

So Yup. You got it.
<3

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

I love Long Island. I know it's a long shot, but they have played well this season. Really like their guard play. I feel good about them against michigan state later on tonight. I know it's a long shot, but Long Island is pretty good.

Through one half…*pats self on back* 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

todays games >>> yesterday

REALLY!?

Unbelievable. Got people at my college going nuts, none are even really basketball fans. A friend of mine walked into my room that had Duke winning the entire thing PISSED OFF.

No...he is the only reason you have been half decent this year.  Y'all overachieved all year.  Black inner-city kids largely don't want to come to Duke, ain't nothing he can do about that.

I don't have it in me to go back and forth with you right now and remain civil/not disrespecting you personally.

So Yup. You got it.
<3
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

As ugly as USF plays that kid Collins is a player.

X getting zipped up for good. I love it.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

As ugly as USF plays that kid Collins is a player.

X getting zipped up for good. I love it.

Spoke too soon, my friend. 
laugh.gif

ND with an epic collapse if they can't convert out of this timeout. 

Back
Top Bottom