Official March Madness Thread

+*+*+$% lane violation! what a horse @!%% call. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

X getting zipped up for good. I love it.

Been seeing alot of premature comments in here. This is March Madness!!! This is why you play the game!!

That was the right call. Grant is a ++*%+#+ idiot for doing that, especially with what happened yesterday

Have not seen this called all year until the last 2 days. They do not make that call or even look for it if yesterday did not happen. It's as if to say, "No, we really do make that call." No the %##% you don't. Let the game finish.

This is atrocious officiating going on.

So now the NCAA officials want to call lane violations? Oh, okay. @+@+ is despicable. 

Do you guys not know the rules of basketball, or do you always talk out of your %%%$*? It was an easy violation. Shut up.

If you actually watch a game, they could call that 30+ times, but the refs want to call it in the most crucial part of the game? #@%! outta here.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Do you guys not know the rules of basketball, or do you always talk out of your %%%$*? It was an easy violation. Shut up.
It never gets called, ever.

Atkins with the serious choke job on the TO and then the refs decide the game with that call. Need CJ McCollum to end their season on Sunday. It was a clea violation, but I just don't expect the refs to do that in that situation.

Then why hasn't it been called all year?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I've seen it called in person this year.It wasn't even close. What do y'all say if the free throw is missed and he tips it in and no lane violation is called?

I've seen it called in person this year.

It wasn't even close. What do y'all say if the free throw is missed and he tips it in and no lane violation is called?

It wasn't, though. That's the point. If he misses it then he should blow the whistle. Grant running in didn't affect the play at all. Don't disrupt the game when it isn't necessary to do so. Bad call, and you end a team's season on that call.

Those were the "right" calls but I'll check myself into a mental hospital before I ever defend NCAA refs. They are terrible. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't watch enough basketball.

Refs swallow the whistle all the time, for far worse infractions. Just can't make that call at that time given how much is missed and how much garbage is called.

Even if you will call that, what is the harm in going and reminding the kids (on both teams) outside the line that will you call it? Refs/players keep a rapport going throughout the course of the game on what is or is not allowed...give them a heads up - especially after yesterday.

IDK why NCAA doesnt follow the FIBA rule for that kind of situation. Ball went in, nothing should be called. If he missed I would understand.

Doesnt make sense to me.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

I've seen it called in person this year.

It wasn't even close. What do y'all say if the free throw is missed and he tips it in and no lane violation is called?

It wasn't, though. That's the point. If he misses it then he should blow the whistle. Grant running in didn't affect the play at all. Don't disrupt the game when it isn't necessary to do so. Bad call, and you end a team's season on that call.

We obviously know you're extremely biased here, so I'll just got ahead and ignore your opinion.I hate college officiating too. Worst officiating in sports. But I can't put the blame on the ref there.

Back
Top Bottom