Official March Madness Thread

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Match-up well with OSU, too. (thought FSU would as well)

I think so too. If the officiating crew is anything like it was today.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

They don't want to admit there is another team in Ohio!

CAN'T WAIT!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I knew OU would win a game, but not 2. They got a good draw, though Even though X had a rough season we all knew what they were capable of.Y'all gonna wear the bUCkeye state shirts??
roll.gif

i can't find the all the game times yet, but my boy just texted me saying Louisville/MSU is thurday at 7:45 and UK/IU is friday at 9:45.

im starting to understand where Skip Bayless is coming from... Ive seen alotta excitement but also alotta HORRIBLE basketball
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by RKO2004

They don't want to admit there is another team in Ohio!

CAN'T WAIT!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I knew OU would win a game, but not 2. They got a good draw, though Even though X had a rough season we all knew what they were capable of.Y'all gonna wear the bUCkeye state shirts??
roll.gif
Na I don't have one. I got a UC hat with the state outline and the UC cat inside of it.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

It'll be a good match up.

We'll talk trash later. Right now, OHIO WINS!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Quick look at the sweet 16 match ups and wow the West region has the 2 most intriguing match ups to me. Marquette vs Florida should be awesome

Dont see anyone stopping Kentuckys path to the final 4.

UNC should cruise to the elite 8 even if Marshall doesn't play. But they'll definitely need him after that. hope he suits up

East region is going to be a grind every single game. I still think Cuse can survive and advance though

So how's everyone's bracket?

Got 7 of 8 elites left. All my final 4 still..

@ RKO, Comeup.. Should be a fun %%$ week.. Looks like were tipping off around 10 Thursday night

I dont want to talk about my Yahoo bracket
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Could still be 7 for 8 in this though, amazingly.

My ESPN bracket is the 99th percentile... and looks very average. Only guessed 11 out of the 16 teams left. But I could still be 7 for 8 once the E8 rolls around, and all right in the F4, if I'm lucky
smokin.gif

I have 6/8 Elite Eight's left, and ALL of my Final Four's left....

I need some miracle to part this sea of red I got everywhere else, though.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

@ RKO, Comeup.. Should be a fun %%$ week.. Looks like were tipping off around 10 Thursday night
I love being the last on. Allows me have a shorter night  post game if my team loses vs having time to think what could have been.

I told Comeup, we can beat anyone. It just so happens that with our current team, a lot has to happen for us to beat anyone
laugh.gif

Oh yeah did anyone catch Mick Cronin when he walked on the court mid play and pulled Parker by his jersey to his spot in the offensive set like he was in practice?
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

UK/IU is friday at 9:45.

Can't wait
pimp.gif

avy bet.
I'm down for something of the sorts but that's too easy for you
laugh.gif

I love how the whole world though already has you guys killing us, keeps the pressure on you guys.

As I said, I think the likelihood is you guys open a can on us...but this IU team hasn't backed down all year.  Already consider this season a success, so anything from here on out is just icing on the cake.

I told Comeup, we can beat anyone. It just so happens that with our current team, a lot has to happen for us to beat anyone
laugh.gif

Big difference between beating FSU and UK. Also a big difference between wanting UK and believing that you can beat them.

1st Bracket: I have Kentucky winning it all, 7 out of my 8, 4 out of 4 are left.

2nd Bracket: I have Baylor winning it all, 6 out of my 8, 3 out of 4 are left.

Both against UNC.

Can't wait
pimp.gif
Me neither.

I hope most of the moron IU fans are there to witness it too. Trashiest fans in the country.

That probably doesn't apply to you but it's the truth. I've never been treated more poorly by any fanbase at any away game and I've been everywhere.
I wasn't the only one.

Can't wait for this rematch.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

Can't wait
pimp.gif
Me neither.

I hope most of the moron IU fans are there to witness it too. Trashiest fans in the country.

That probably doesn't apply to you but it's the truth. I've never been treated more poorly by any fanbase at any away game and I've been everywhere.
I wasn't the only one.

Can't wait for this rematch.
devil.gif
But yea, WildKy, can't wait

Have a feeling Louisville wins tonight.

Florida vs. Marquette should be great as well, someone is going off for 30+

Can't believe I have to root for the buckeyes. Oh well, it happens since I hedge my fandom with the bracket. Really just rooting for the Bobcats now overall

Cincinnati has a team?

Yawn.

I don't know who guards Draymond for Louisville. That's the biggest issue for me.

Back
Top Bottom