Official March Madness Thread

wink.gif

I'm surprised our parents are letting you come out with your big brother

I'm going Florida, Wisconsin, MSU, tOSU, NC State, UNC, Baylor, and Kentucky to advance to the Elite Eight. Threw in some upsets for fun/to be different. Wisconsin over Cuse I truly believe in. Florida/Marquette is very tough to call IMO, Gators were under-seeded tremendously. NC State over Kansas is more of a longshot. Like the way Gottfried has the Wolfpack playing, especially Leslie.

I had Wisconsin and switched to Vandy SMFH

I could be sitting at 8/8, but I still have 7 and all my final 4's

Hopefully the Gators can stay hot from three and beat Marquette, will be tough though because of the length they have at every position on defense.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Hopefully the Gators can stay hot from three and beat Marquette, will be tough though because of the length they have at every position on defense.
i dont think their length will be as much of an issue as their ball pressure and team speed/quickness

they dont appear to have much of a size/length advantage over us besides whoever DJO is guarding

It'd be nice to see a game again where a big man doesn't get sent to the bench within the first 10 minutes with 2 fouls.

I've been sleeping on Dion. That boy good
pimp.gif

Love how Cuse is using Wisky's patience against them. Also having that frosh big on the foul zone isn't going to work for Wisky.

Bo should've been called a TO.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Remember this: Pitino has never lost a Sweet 16 game before. 8-0.

and Tom Izzo has never not made it to the Final Four when he was a 1 seed.  (i think
nerd.gif
)

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Remember this: Pitino has never lost a Sweet 16 game before. 8-0.

and Tom Izzo has never not made it to the Final Four when he was a 1 seed.  (i think
nerd.gif
)
only been the #1 seed 3 times. that was 99-01 when he had the Flintstones.

Does Syracuse enjoy giving up the 3 ball? It's like their %@@*+ get hard when someone catches the ball in the post because they all surround that one player.

They literally can't miss yet its only a 1 point game.

Syracuse better pull this damn victory out. I'm not trying to watch Wisconsin anymore this season lol

Back
Top Bottom