Official March Madness Thread

How many minutes did Yancy get to play? Seriously, would anyone be opposed to a 6 foul limit instead of 5? It's ridiculous for teams to not get to be at full strength for 1/2's of games.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

How many minutes did Yancy get to play? Seriously, would anyone be opposed to a 6 foul limit instead of 5? It's ridiculous for teams to not get to be at full strength for 1/2's of games.

I'm in between there. It makes players play smart and cautious but I wouldn't flip out if they went to 6 fouls. Yancy played 11 minutes in the first.CBS think they doin it with the over court Cam. It just makes it look weird.

SU
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

UC is gunning their way out if this game. Sullinger picks up his 3rd and they continue to shoot shots from the outside. Smh.

Buford. 
30t6p3b.gif
. It's not even funny anymore. At least he can't be any worse on Saturday. 

I wish Mick wouldn't have zoned them and dug that hole. 1st half they killed on offensive rebounds because of the zone and Thomas was hot. The game changed when Cash picked up that 3rd and the 4 point lead went away and never came back. They were the better team for sure though. Hopefully Cuse beats them I can't stomach OSU beating UC on the way to a National Title appearance or FF appearance.

This has to be the worst thing that could've happened for UK, no?

Potentially have to face Baylor & all its length, and then either try to beat UF for the 4th time or beat a UL team that played them really well in Lexington

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Gators baby
pimp.gif

If I had to put my name on the line with a prediction, I'm taking Gators over Louisville.  Bradley Beal is the real deal.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Potentially have to face Baylor & all its length, and then either try to beat UF for the 4th time or beat a UL team that played them really well in Lexington

all the pressure is on UK anyway... not sure it matters at this point.
UK vs. UofL in the Final Four?  this city will shut down.

let's just take care of these Hoosiers. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Wizard

True that, but in order to win it all you gotta go through some tough teams.The winner of OSU-Cuse MIGHT (hope not) have to play UNC/KU then Kentucky.That's an insane 3 game stretch

Back
Top Bottom