OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Cot Damn Stanford.
If your name isn't Lopez don't shoot
smh.gif

He'll be a role player and a very good one..

but not on a Rip level...

He doesn't have Rip's size. Nobody can really be a star in the NBA unless they have at least a modicum of size or are freakish athletes for their size(like AI, who's so quick that it allows him to get off a shot on almost anybody). Curry is so small that he could get pushed around if he tries to drive,and he doesn't look overly quick, but that's not his game. He seems to be pretty crafty as far as getting his shots, I could see him averaging at least15 ppg in the NBA.

roll.gif
Mitch Johnson. It's almost as if the ball itself knows what a badshot is, when you pull up and take that shot and it rolls over the backboard and out of bounds. Pittman did a good job of not allowing Lopez to get deep insidethe lane though. He had to throw up a wild shot.

I'm truly embarassed to be a Wisconsin fan right now. Looks like I'm watching a freakin' 5th grade team out there. They can't do anythingright.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

thats if Kansas actually plays defenese
?....that's really not even a question...one of the best defensive teams in the country..

I know Wisconsin and G'Town were too....but Kansas has a little more size on the perimiter

Size which i believe will cause problems yes, Kansas can fall out of their gameplan just like Wisconsin and GU did, im saying its possible, Davidson isshowing that they are too a pretty tough team defensively
Im just trying to figure out how Davidson will rebound against Kansas

Wisconsin |l
'

Ill eat my words right now, Curry just ripped the Badgers, my bracket was doing pretty well up until tonight.... im losing my runner up right now.... only hopei have left is Memphis winning it all
smh.gif

at least J RAIN gets to see one of his boy toys win something this year.....

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif
....even i know rush creates a different situation for curry, u can add robinson and chalmers to that list too, it will be a difficult...thats if Kansas actually plays defenese

ooo no, not chalmers and robinson. i'm sure curry is real scared of kansas after he just SLICED AND DICED two of the best defensive teams in thenation.

curry 40/30/31 and counting....def valid for best performance in the history of the tourney talk.

my girlfriend has davidson in the final four. shes killing my bracket. i dont know how the hell that happened

Give me Glenn Robinson in 94 puttin 44 on Kansas and makin the Elite 8...that's one example...

Curry has been great....one more great game puts him in the discussion, but that talk is premature for now

He seems to be pretty crafty as far as getting his shots, I could see him averaging at least 15 ppg in the NBA.

Nah....I gotta disagree....he'll be a 1st round pick for sure, but IMO he won't be more than a role player. For what it's worth, Juan Dixon>>>>> Curry in college. Juan's BEST season as a pro was scoring 12ppg for Portland a few years back. He's stuck around in the NBA for 8years, but I see similarities between the two. While creating your own shot and running around screens to spot up in college wasn't too much of a problem,the NBA is a completely different beast. How many shooting guards under 6'3" have averaged 15ppg in the NBA? It's not a long list, and I justdon't see Stephen Curry averaging anything near that in the NBA.

^and him in the NBA right now is premature....hes got two more years to fill up....it aint like he needs the money to go to the NBA

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Give me Glenn Robinson in 94 puttin 44 on Kansas and makin the Elite 8...that's one example...

Curry has been great....one more great game puts him in the discussion, but that talk is premature for now

salt_shaker.jpg

Back
Top Bottom