OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Give me Glenn Robinson in 94 puttin 44 on Kansas and makin the Elite 8...that's one example...

Curry has been great....one more great game puts him in the discussion, but that talk is premature for now

salt_shaker.jpg

hes salty about....what?

god you must run through alot of kneepads
grin.gif

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Give me Glenn Robinson in 94 puttin 44 on Kansas and makin the Elite 8...that's one example...

Curry has been great....one more great game puts him in the discussion, but that talk is premature for now

salt_shaker.jpg

No, you just stay makin outrageous statements..
Robinson first 2 games that year he averaged 32...plus that 44...shot well over 50% and hit theglass....so you do the math.

I gave credit to Davidson, I gave credit to Curry.

They and he are playing great....

But some of yall need to take a step back and reevaluate some things being said.

MAN GOTTA COME REP MY BOYS......LONGHORNS TO THE ELITE 8 BABY.... LOPEZ BROS. ARE VERY LAME...CORRECTION EVERYONE ON THAT TEAM EXCEPT BROOK
smokin.gif
Man law#431: i will not name my sons girl names!!

damn stanford just went colddd. basically an away game, but they still should have kept brook in there as long as possible. augustin beasted out there, butstanford guard play is too inconsistent. smh, bracket busted
indifferent.gif

Haven't been paying attention on my way home from work.

How about Davidson huh? That Curry kid ain't that bad.

Texas just handing Stanford their butts.

Texas can do it. They can definitely make the Final Four and possibly even further. Their offense just runs smoothly, their defense is nice and they arebattle-tested this season.

curry doesnt have much role players on his team. hes basically a one man team. im sure purdue had a better supporting class so this is might be moreimpressive

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Texas can do it. They can definitely make the Final Four and possibly even further. Their offense just runs smoothly, their defense is nice and they are battle-tested this season.
if stanford had any guard play they could of pulled this game out.

J RAIN 23 wrote:
g-town WISCO KANSAS doesn't want it with that boy. go 'head g-town WISCO KANSAS get at him with that stingy defense...he's still gonna light you up.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

curry and his crew ftw!

WHO CAN STOP STEPHEN? THE ANSWER...NOBODY. YOU CANNOT STOP CURRY...YOU CAN ONLY HOPE TO CONTAIN HIM.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CURRY'S SHOT > REDDICK'S
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great win by Davidson. Curry is really on tear out there.

But hold off on the NBA talk. He'll be a 4 year player imo. He needs to add weight, and improve his ballhandling/passing. Dell has already said he'srunning the point next year. He's really in the perfect situation at Davidson. Hometown hero, he'll be able dominate his conference and have some30-40 point games, he'll be an assassin in the tourney for the next two years, and the face of mid-major basketball.

I love his game. I'll definitely be hitting up a few Davidson games next year, at least the Elon and UNCG games.

The thing about Curry is that he can't be stopped, but his team can still lose.

They've played some great teams, but when they play the likes of Kansas and the highers seeds, you will see a vulnerabilty--an inability to match thescoring output of the other team. Georgetown and Wisconson doesn't have that go to player in the post or perimeter who can get their shot off at any time.(G'town had Hibbert, but he was in foul trouble.) Teams like Kansas, UNC, Memphis, Texas, etc., do. Davidson won't be able to hang.

So, sing your praises now, but kid can't do it all his lonesome.

Or can he?

YO!
roll.gif
What else can be said about the boy that hasn't already beensaid?

n1520835_6629.jpg

Again, he the "troof!" Far as him going pro - he definitely shouldn't. Granted he doesn't need the money; and not just off ofPop's loot but that Davidson degree is money in the bank. But this is a once in a lifetime thing. Out of body. He can't assume he'll be able tocatch a better wave than this. I'd just really hate for him to not to get that experience on the big stage. And let me say he doesn't necessarily needall 4 years. I can't see what he'd learn in a 4th season that he shouldn't have a full grip on this time next year.

outkast, you're out your bean if you think Curry doesn't have a good supporting cast. He's far from a one man team. That squad passes out of doubleteams better than any other squad I've seen. Good coaching, homeboy.

McKillop FTW.
smokin.gif
DF!!!

No, you're right...

Arthur and Jackson can go to work..

IF Kansas can take what G'Town did in that first half and shade the defense to his side, switch on screens...they shouldn't have a problem.

Now if Nova pulls an upset tonight...anything goes...

Man, Curry is the real deal at the college level.

But I think he shouldnt go pro. These guys will body him until no end. He will suffer in the pro game.

However, Dell Curry > *

Dell = GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like Dan Patrick was saying on the radio last week, it's best to enjoy this kid now.

God knows what he'll do if he goes to the pros, but give credit where credit is due. He's playing very well.

I wouldn't try to make him look like the second coming of Jesus, but I am most definitely enjoying watching this kid play right now.

the only real shot i have to keep strong with my pools is if Memphis can win the whole thing and if Davidson gets to the final four if not the championshipgame, I guess that places me square on the Curry bandwagon for the next 10 days or so....

Wisconsin was a big disappointment, i thought their D was gonna be better than what it was.... i guess getting caught in a shoot out from the 3 pt line didnthelp in the end,
smh.gif
at scoring less than 20 in the second half
frown.gif

i still got Memphis UNC and Xavier alive in the FInal 4 though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom