CURRY'S SHOT > REDDICK'S
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

YO! And I see you cats bringing up his build. I understand that. But I witnessed the same thing be said about the last great SoCon player, Kevin Martin. Dudein his 4th season and look just as slim as the day I met him 5 years ago. Granted, Steph doesn't have that height. But he's about as crafty as it gets.Point being: I no longer make definitive statements about a player's ceiling. Heart is immeasurable.
Teams like Kansas, UNC, Memphis, Texas, etc., do. Davidson won't be able to hang.
Well, they've played 2 of those squads. As well as another team still alive in the Elite Eight. Obviously those ball clubs are much improvedbut this Davidson team is way stronger than they were in November. Hell, I'd say even better than they were 2 weeks ago. DF!!!

We played a hell of a game tonight
pimp.gif
. We are looking solid at this point. I'm anxious to see who we play next. Either way, it should be a good game tosee.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! And I see you cats bringing up his build. I understand that. But I witnessed the same thing be said about the last great SoCon player, Kevin Martin. Dude in his 4th season and look just as slim as the day I met him 5 years ago. Granted, Steph doesn't have that height. But he's about as crafty as it gets. Point being: I no longer make definitive statements about a player's ceiling. Heart is immeasurable.
Teams like Kansas, UNC, Memphis, Texas, etc., do. Davidson won't be able to hang.
Well, they've played 2 of those squads. As well as another team still alive in the Elite Eight. Obviously those ball clubs are much improved but this Davidson team is way stronger than they were in November. Hell, I'd say even better than they were 2 weeks ago. DF!!!

Oh, I totally agree with the comment on Curry's heart. But you dont think that Curry's lack of size and muscle is going to not be a knock onhim?
It reminds me of when Kevin Durant didnt bench 185. His draft stalk was being talked about, on how it should have gone down. I know if you put the ball in thebucket, your good to go. But the NBA is alot more tough than the college game (obviously). I just feel that his lack of muscle and height is going to be aworse liability than his scoring is an asset.

However, his shooting is off the charts. I am thruroughly enjoying his dominance this tournament.

However,

DELL IS THE GOAT BASKETBALL PLAYER OF ALL TIME! NO WAY HIS SON CAN EVEN COMPARE TO HIM! DELL CURRY FTW!!!

i see Curry being the next Juan Dixon type of player in the league coming off the bench and getting buckets. And Juan is still relevant imo and will enjoy agood pro career despite being undersized.

Originally Posted by NiPJoneS

i see Curry being the next Juan Dixon type of player in the league coming off the bench and getting buckets. And Juan is still relevant imo and will enjoy a good pro career despite being undersized.
Problem is, after Washington, he got no more PT. Toronto he rode the bench, and I dont see any different in Detroit.
I liked his game though, for damn sure.

YO! allen... I don't know what it is about Rush, but he just doesn't impress me. Or at least I've never seen him as dominate. And that goes back towhen I saw him in high school. Cats were hyping this kid at Mt. Zion. I left that night feeling cheated out of my money. DF!!!

I think too much of him was expected...but he can fit right in around other talent (like he is now)

He really has turned into a good defender, and as long as that knee holds up...pretty athletic to have on the wing.

I like his game....he's solid....just not a star (which he does probably have/had the talent to be)

I'd def take him late in Round 1.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

man how did villanova get all the way here? they look so bad

Mentally tough...they'll probably hang around a little tonight too.
It's ugly...but they'll never give in

Random observation...

Cole Aldrich makes a great outlet....no mention of it
laugh.gif

Let that be Kevin Love tho...

That's what bothers me, people act as if he has invented something new or brought it back from the dead

Memphis is puttin MSU in a bodybag euuuuurrrrly.

Whats good with the blowouts?

Except for XU vs WVU, everything else has been spankings.

Back
Top Bottom