OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Is this thread buggin out on anyone else? On the main S&T page, it only shows pages 95-99, and it seems like the replies are all off from the usual 25 perpage... Maybe it's just my computer.

^ yeah, it's all messed up.

Calipari
Barnes
Self
Williams

All left, and all have been criticized this time of year....should be interesting.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Is this thread buggin out on anyone else? On the main S&T page, it only shows pages 95-99, and it seems like the replies are all off from the usual 25 per page... Maybe it's just my computer.
happens to me too. actually for other threads in S+T that have a lot of pages the same thing's happening too.

Nowitness41Dirk- im dyin off of your avy dude....
roll.gif
Got PacMan terrorizing the halls of Cowboys headquarters...
Calipari
Barnes
Self
Williams

All left, and all have been criticized this time of year....should be interesting.
Yeah, I'm interested to see how this plays out... If you're ranking the coaches left right now, how do you rank them?

Pitino and Howland gotta be 1 and 2 in whichever order... Then looking at Sean Miller, McKillop, Barnes, Self, Williams, Coach Cal. Not sure how I'd rankthose 6.

Yeah

Pitino has to be #1..

and Miller and McKillop bringing up the rear...simply due to not being there ever before.

I really don't know either, a toss up

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Is this thread buggin out on anyone else? On the main S&T page, it only shows pages 95-99, and it seems like the replies are all off from the usual 25 per page... Maybe it's just my computer.
happens to me too. actually for other threads in S+T that have a lot of pages the same thing's happening too.

me too
smh.gif

Stanford
frown.gif
smh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
YES!!!!! STANFORD LOST!! !+%$ YOU LOPEZ TWINS! HAVE FUN AT HOME WHILE YOU WATCH THE REST OF THE GAMES ON YOUR LA-Z-BOY!

Originally Posted by J0E HUSTLE

CBS are idiots.

Nantz said the Big 12 was the only conference with 2 teams in the elite 8

These morons are watching one of two Big 10 teams.
smh.gif

Yeah there are two Big 10 teams in the SWEET 16...not the Elite 8.

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Originally Posted by J0E HUSTLE

CBS are idiots.

Nantz said the Big 12 was the only conference with 2 teams in the elite 8

These morons are watching one of two Big 10 teams.
smh.gif

Yeah there are two Big 10 teams in the SWEET 16...not the Elite 8.
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Memphis finally lookin like some national champs after being on upset alert all week
pimp.gif

Im at Siena College right now, these dudes are NOT feeling the NCAA tourney LOL i feel for em though....

went 2/4 tonight making me 6/8 in the elite 8.... toureny not lookin TOOOOO bad for me yet... Memphis need to keep doin their thing tho... Lets get ittigers:pimp:

ive been out of my pool since after the first round. I picked all the wrong upsets (except Siena, that one felt good)

Its going to be a fun weekend, thats forsure.

i'm saying it again

father harrington is beung proved how dumb he is by not hiring bob mckillop

davidson is now in the elite 8 and mckillop could have been doing this in his hometown with my johnnies

but no he couldn't recruit 125th street

screw you guys this guy should be coaching

yes im mad

Got 7 of the 8 elite 8 teams right. Don't know anyone who got Davidson right
nerd.gif

Best game of the weekend should be Texas vs Memphis.
UNC vs Louisville should also be a great one.

**#! STANFURD.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I PICKED U GUYS TO WIN IT ALL, BUT MITCH ("I MIGHT NOT HAVE A") JOHNSON IS A LAME. As is the rest of the Stanfurd guards.

Yes I'm salty. If I had picked Texas like I should have, my bracket would be SICK right now, especially cuz I did really well picking sweet 16 teams.

Back
Top Bottom