Official Masters Tournament 2009...Immelman Repeat?

Harrington - woods look to be heading for a showdown depends on how play goes tomorrow but id love to see them battle for it on sunday.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Harrington - woods look to be heading for a showdown depends on how play goes tomorrow but id love to see them battle for it on sunday.
Not sure how you see it this way.. there's about 20 guys amongst them with all just as good a chance right now to be in the final group..it'd be an extremely longshot if both these guys ended up in contention the final day as it stands right now.

Tiger HAS to get a couple putts to fall here before his round is over... another -2 at this point wouldn't be the worst thing to happen to him... in fact,I think he's really almost out of it if he doesn't get to at least -2 (-4) for today. There's just too many other guys with good rounds on theboards right now for him to overcome them all if he doesn't turn it on soon.

Kenny.
pimp.gif

Anthony Kim with a 65 today.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Way to bounce back youngin. You in a good position heading into the weekend.

Gary Player at 73>me at any age
I cant believe how well he did. Yeah, he took last but shooting what he did, at that course, at that age
sick.gif
, unbelievable

Yup. Gary player
pimp.gif

Ive heard stories from jim Dent, Lee Elder, Calvin peete and Charlie Sifford about how Him and Arnie were two of the few golfers who embraced them and treatedthem equally.
People would prolly stereotype G. Player, because he's South African but he stood side by side with them.

pimp.gif
sad to see a man of principle end his great career

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yup. Gary player
pimp.gif

Ive heard stories from jim Dent, Lee Elder, Calvin peete and Charlie Sifford about how Him and Arnie were two of the few golfers who embraced them and treated them equally.
People would prolly stereotype G. Player, because he's South African but he stood side by side with them.

pimp.gif
sad to see a man of principle end his great career
Dude doesn't look a day over 50
pimp.gif
. Most definitelyappreciated.

This weekend is going to be nuts. Saturday and Sunday at Augusta National might be my favorite two days in sports...

Man these rules suck, placing putter/kicking sand youd swear guys were dopping balls beside the pin.

I wouldnt ever count tiger out, hes well able to pull out low scores in agusta, padraig is still in with a chance with 2 more days of golf left hell haveenough time to contend for the title.

I can see Tiger with a 65 one of these days. 7 shots is nothing considering 2 weeks ago he came back from 5 down in one day AND the fact he hasn't playedwell. Scary, actually. Tiger will have his chances.

Call me crazy, and I'm sure some of you will, but the guys at the top simply haven't done it before, and I don't see them doing it this year. MinusStricker and Furyk, I can see ANY of the names within a few shots having a meltdown hole, deflating their confidence, and taking them out of the championship.There's a longer list of experienced players at 3-under and 4-under, and I think our winner will come from that pack. I just can't see these scorescontinuing through the weekend by the names putting them up is all.

Ive heard stories from jim Dent, Lee Elder, Calvin peete and Charlie Sifford about how Him and Arnie were two of the few golfers who embraced them and treated them equally.
I love this
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Guess not.... lol
he went 2 over after i wrote that... thats not coming back towards the pack?
grin.gif

dude he's 7 shots back. im not saying he doesnt have a chance to win but lets be realistic here. there a lot of dudes playing better than him so far
laugh.gif

Saturday has been bigger than Sunday the past few years...let's hope the same doesn't follow this year...I want to see some back-9 thrills tomorrow!!

Back
Top Bottom