OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea saw those 11s in my local FB group, some dude showed the same pic and helped out the group and sold em for like 130-140.

Last edited:
Cop'd a pair of Revis camos at Ross last night for 49.99. Also saw flightposite boots. Check your Ross!

It was the last pair so I didn't bother including that info. Revis was sz 12 and the flightposite boots were scattered sizes. $50 for those as well. Ross in Tallahassee, FL.
You copped the revis' at the Ross in appalachee? I've never seen anything in there

You copped the revis' at the Ross in appalachee? I've never seen anything in there
LoL......... Yeah man! Damn I didn't think nobody in tally was on here! But yeah, the one on apalachee pkwy. You just gotta catch them at the right time bro! In the last two months I've cop'd Jordan 12 playoffs, roshe's, am 2012's, and all red am 97's. Oh, and these revis.

LoL......... Yeah man! Damn I didn't think nobody in tally was on here! But yeah, the one on apalachee pkwy. You just gotta catch them at the right time bro! In the last two months I've cop'd Jordan 12 playoffs, roshe's, am 2012's, and all red am 97's. Oh, and these revis.
They have them at Ross next to the Tallahassee Mall. I'm here now bro. I see sz 9.5-11.

Thanks. And, are you allowed to make phone orders to Canadian outlets within Canada?

...Just trying to suss out all the info somebody in the US might need to make a Canadian outlet purchase.
Haven't tried with this location but every time I've tried to make a phone order from Nike within Canada they won't allow it

can we get some legit updates please. not "mexico has these, all out though" posts.
roll.gif
PREACH

This Nike Free Trainer 5.0 Alabama Crimson Tide is at the Niagara Falls Nike Factory Store for $79.99 

Tel: (716) 298-5615

Product code: 633805-001

I literally haven't seen it anywhere else and there is someone from that area already selling these for $200 on eBay so i suggest you don't sleep!

%24_1.JPG

This Nike Free Trainer 5.0 Alabama Crimson Tide is at the Niagara Falls Nike Factory Store for $79.99 

I literally haven't seen it anywhere else and there is someone from that area already selling these for $200 on eBay so i suggest you don't sleep!

$_1.JPG
Those are sick!!!!

%24_1.JPG
Those are beautiful!  I usually don't do phone orders, but highly considering.   How was the inventory on these?  Might get my wife and I a pair.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom