OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ I just joined the site but been looking at the board for a month or so and I cant believe I missed the san jose post.. those lebrons are a steal

yo... is that san jose outlet cleaned out? those deals look amazing, but im a week too late seeing that post! 
mad.gif

i can confirm the block at orange still has FSR of every flyknit shown in this thread.
Yeah when I went on Saturday they were all cleaned out. Mostly of those shoes got picked up already, or moved to hash wall and given extra 20% off
^^^ I just joined the site but been looking at the board for a month or so and I cant believe I missed the san jose post.. those lebrons are a steal
Yup the lebrons were a steal. $35 bucks. Sold out already.

How many of y'all ordering these shoes went to Alabama? Yeah... That's what I thought. Hypebeasts.

who cares where people went? i never went to UM but im a UM fan and have UM gear/shoes. should i throw em out since i never went to college.

never played for the dolphins either! but guess what. yeah, i have dolphins shoes too!

Read again, buddy.

I'm on your side.

I do believe a lot of people like the shoe. I don't own any free trainer 5.0s, but I bet they're comfortable too.

That said, I'm sure there are some people who are enthused by the idea that these didn't release. And, if that makes them more attractive to you - that's fine too, and it's normal. What I will say though is that just because something is unreleased or a sample (which these are NOT, BTW) that doesn't mean that they are "valuable." So, anybody buying these with reseller dollar sign dreams, be aware, those dreams will likely not come true.
Sorry bro, quoted the wrong person. Valuable or not i think its pretty cool to wear unreleased shoes. Thats just me. Anyway, back to outlet news.

I found these in my size at ross should I cop or they just a ramdom pair of trainers sizes 9,10.5,11,11.5,12,14 ross hialeah gardens

just did. Lady said no phone orders til wedenesday
that's interesting. normally phone orders are taken on Mon-Wed, sometimes Thurs. some stores have specific hours also, around 1-4pm. I would call again, maybe that employee gave yah BS.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but ebates.com is currently having 15% cash back. heck of a deal IMHO.
nthat.gif

Last edited:

I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but ebates.com is currently having 15% cash back. heck of a deal IMHO.
nthat.gif
I see only 6% still on my ebates.  But EASTBAY does have it at 15%

Last edited:

I see only 6% still on my ebates.
I got an e-mail earlier. and I confirmed it earlier. I plan on taking advantage of it probably tonight. I think it's for their anniversary. lotsa good stores offering 15%. should've been more specific. only certain stores are offering the 15%

Last edited:
Nike Milpitas has Kobe IX (9) Easter, a few on hashwall. I saw at least 2 size 12s. It was $109 + 20% off And 30% off clearance apparel.
Thanks for the info. Called at around 2pm. Sadly both of the size 12's were gone. They did have a 14 and 15 though. Also from the phone message it sounds like the additional discounts are still going on.

Last edited:
View media item 966401
I found these in my size at ross should I cop or they just a ramdom pair of trainers sizes 9,10.5,11,11.5,12,14 ross hialeah gardens

Thanks for the update on the availability.

On the matter of your question, you can't be serious.

If you like them, you should buy them. If you don't, you shouldn't.

It's a good price.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom