OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
MLK Portland, OR

30% off hashwall, various 30% taken at register signs in specific shoes on the shelves, various apparel discounts that I didn't get a chance to scope 

I didn't get lots of pics of the endcaps, sorry I got a call and had to cut my trip short but I did get a number of pics. There are a few steals and some deals. Decent inventory imo but the prices weren't all that great.

Off the top of my head they had gorge green Jordan 1 mids for $74.99 fsr, laney Jordan 1 lows $69.99, black teal colorway of the Force 180 mid $99.99, Nike Air DT Max 96 snakeskin $59.99

LOL at the lady complaining the selection was crappy, the employee says "it's hit or miss sometimes here" and she retorts "yeah but twice in one week?"

Ughhh what did you expect lady?

Just got back from Nike outlet in Howell Michigan

Nothing too great. They had "sprite" lbj 10 fsr for $100 and knicks hash wall for $130. All hash wall 30% off.

I saw one pair of pink hyerposites $180 on hash wall. They got CB hyperfuse black royal far for $60. I picked up son blk red revolutions for $60.

If you like af1 lunar wheat far $70. They also got white grey CB hyperfuse $100.

Carolina premium outlets had 30% off hash wall. Got the Lon Dunk Highs for $13 after a survey coupon. They had some 2012 Hyperdunk lows for $35.

Other than that same selection others are seeing flyknit frees for $49.99 and lunar flyknits for $69.99 both extra 30% off.

Carolina premium outlets had 30% off hash wall. Got the Lon Dunk Highs for $13 after a survey coupon. They had some 2012 Hyperdunk lows for $35.

Other than that same selection others are seeing flyknit frees for $49.99 and lunar flyknits for $69.99 both extra 30% off.
I wish they were marked down like that at MLK, they were still $109.99 with no extra discount. 

Same thing with the digicamo lunar force 1s, they've been marked down all over the place to $49 and they're here for $109.99 with no further discount, smh...

It's crazy that at $50 Nike can't give away those nike free flyknits.

I think it's cause it's a lot less compromising than some of the other flyknits, by that I mean the fit. I tried in a 13 today and couldn't even get them on, no problems with trainers, chukkahs, or lunar1+. Seems really built for running more than towing the line of runner/casual shoe

Went to the outlet in niagra falls.only thing they had were these[ATTACHMENT=6747]20140523_134335.jpg (2,951k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Had all sizes except 11.5-13.5

Hello all! I do not want to cross the rules of the forum so I'll ask with a little twist my question. Do you think possible that Mister X who goes really often to US outlets can ship stuff to Mister Y who lives in France (MP, paypal and Niketalk friendship/trust are involved). Mister Y doesnt have the same cool stuff, for exemple Jordan XX8 or the Nike Revis camo. I'm sorry if I crossed a rule.

Like Ma Duke's Always Used To Say, "There's No Cure For Ignorance" :smh:

Like the old saying goes... "You can't buy smarts"!!!
Hello all! I do not want to cross the rules of the forum so I'll ask with a little twist my question. Do you think possible that Mister X who goes really often to US outlets can ship stuff to Mister Y who lives in France (MP, paypal and Niketalk friendship/trust are involved). Mister Y doesnt have the same cool stuff, for exemple Jordan XX8 or the Nike Revis camo. I'm sorry if I crossed a rule.
Is it "possible"? Yes...

BUT Mister X needs to find someone that would be willing to do all that for him or make it worth it for them to do it... $$$

My advice for Mister X... Make some friends in he US... Remember one thing, there's a lot of Euro only releases that people here want too so it could be a 2 way street... Good luck...

Last edited:
nike clearance center in conroe had FSR The Gloves Grey / purple/ orange @ 74.99. they wont ship out til Tuesday tho.

Whoops.

Digi camo FORCES.

Sorry
laugh.gif
mean.gif
thats what i suspected but i had to make sure lol

Nice Jersey gardens update. Looks really sparse @Piston Honda What did they have apparel wise?

Last edited:
Did my homework on Playoff/Bugs bunny 8s but nothin droppin in my hood! Looks like Orgeon outlets will have em too tho

Quick question would you guys recommend going tts on the flyknit lunars or .5 up? Never owned a pair but for that price I'm thinking of picking one up
tts for me

Quick question would you guys recommend going tts on the flyknit lunars or .5 up? Never owned a pair but for that price I'm thinking of picking one up
Go tts.. they will strech out the more you wear them as the flyknit molds to your foot.

Thanks guys. I'm going to gilroy tomorrow and will be updating on that they have. Just trying to score on some flyknits or frees.

Picked up my first pair of those today and some chukkahs came from nike tts on both. The free flyknit might be tts with narrow feet go bigger for wide feet for sure

Hit up the tulare ca outlet but nothing special same sales as everywhere else.. I asked if they had anything special coming for sat or the rest of the weekend but employee said he didnt think so.. so take that 4 whatever thats worth I still might try early 2morrow. Ill report back if they do get anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom