OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 2025010
GALLERY]
[/IMG] [/IMG][/IMG] Las Vegas primeum outlet 20% off hash wall

Colorado Mills CO didn't have much of anything good.  

They did have a size 11.5 LD-Zero Hiroshi air max and Jordan 17 (not sure on the size, but somewhere between 9-12) behind the counter.

I didn't go, but a buddy of mine bought Kobe XI ASG at leesburg outlets this past Saturday, don't have info on sizes available tho

Man south chicago has the worst customer service ever order a pair kicks last week they charged my card but never sent item its been 7 days the manager said fed ex hasnt been to the store since and until they arrive there is no tracking number smh i thought nike store produces the tracking number what i asked manager he said fed ex gives them tracking when they arrive that **** makes no sense its not the first problem ive had ordering from this store... also whenever u call to ask about product availability theyll hit u with a quick no without even checking

could be that some are clearance stores or even manager discretion
Hey Hen. you got me!!

Remember you telling me a few days ago Karma was going to get me?

I lost an account today, 10K.  down the tube, complete left field.

On a Monday.

From NDC? If so, just buy the cheap ones, keep the worn shoes, and return the new ones to NDC for the original order.
nope, packer shoes, took the L on these :lol:
Also paid retail on the jacquard lunar force 1s, if I see a pair I'm copping and returning with the original receipt since I copped those from nike :lol:

I just copped at $59 and wasn't very surprised they were more there. Each outlet has their own type of pricing which sucks for us as consumers!
yea i know its just funny when they were posted in here months back for like 180 and i almost pulled the trigger, then recently 110, i passed and then 60 and i copped two lol. Patience paid off

@alp sorry my dude, sucks to hear

YO, IM SURE THIS HAS BEEN ASKED, SO PLEASE DONT JUMP ON MY HEAD FELLERS.

*** q: can we use $25 or $50 mvp passes for phone orders? or will it probably be store by store? plz elaborate. ***

sidenote:
-steph curry went bananas last night-

Man south chicago has the worst customr er service ever order a pair kicks last week they charged my card but never sent item its been 7 days the manager said fed ex hasnt been to the store since and until they arrive there is no tracking number smh i thought nike store produces the tracking number what i asked manager he said fed ex gives them tracking when they arrive that **** makes no sense its not the first problem ive had ordering from this store... also whenever u call to ask about product availability theyll hit u with a quick no without even checking
fill  out the survey with your issues honestly   the store will call your back and try to make it right 

Man south chicago has the worst customer service ever order a pair kicks last week they charged my card but never sent item its been 7 days the manager said fed ex hasnt been to the store since and until they arrive there is no tracking number smh i thought nike store produces the tracking number what i asked manager he said fed ex gives them tracking when they arrive that **** makes no sense its not the first problem ive had ordering from this store... also whenever u call to ask about product availability theyll hit u with a quick no without even checking

I am sorry you feel this way but let me tell you South Chi has gained my heart strictly from phone orders. I suggest you get to know them.

yea i know its just funny when they were posted in here months back for like 180 and i almost pulled the trigger, then recently 110, i passed and then 60 and i copped two lol. Patience paid off

@alp sorry my dude, sucks to hear

again, get to know management and get your price match, because the customer is always right

Also, thanks to those contributing very much, I am working on my updates

Additional sales in factory and clearance stores (and select stores with deeper discount) starting tomorrow thro the weekend [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

If you live in bumpkin town usa then you're probably getting a deeper discount. Hope you find some goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom