OFFICIAL MAY WDYWT...**PLEASE** NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

me and my son

No mo, but thats kinda cute with the matching shirts. Again, no mo. 
Dope fits NT.

Memphis, you made up my mind on the white/red VIs. I'm copping, thanks.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

me and my son

Nice! This is adorable.
happy.gif

stealth vs for "free day" at school today.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Wade187 wrote:
Yo Skav if you aren't wearing socks, that's just nasty.

cosign.

mega grody!
Why? its not like your feet are going in them.....ya'll always up on peoples knots
grin.gif

oh it ain't nothing to me, it ain't like i'm ever gonna be around dude to smell his stank feet. i just remember doing that as a kid a couple times and i know it made my feet stank, and wasn't a good look for the shoes. it's pretty much inevitable to be nasty, no matter how clean your feet are, that's all we were sayin'.

Stuntman Mike wrote:

well keep us updated so we don't feel left out of the loop. the suspense is killin me.

ya know i got you!
wink.gif

If they were laughing at us we couldn't care less kuz we already know we killin' 'em....but uh, I can assure you that any pic you see of me and my girl on here will be 100% authentic, we got a fish scale collection and we definitely don't mess with "mohammads" (or corner store kicks).  Good lookin' on the comment bty and you'll be seeing how fly we are...we decided to pick a dif pair to wear everyday and post it, just so y'all can see we reppin' CO.  Comments welcome.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I actually like LCG7411's concept..A lot of times you see couples wearing the same kicks in the SAME color but in the first 2 posts she has put up, she and her girl are wearing the same model of Jordans but in different colorways..I'm diggin it

Good lookin' on the props UPPTEMPO, appreciate the love.

3fc363464f54a75319aef1819283edb5bdec52e0.pjpg

This is our daughter killin' it with her g-shock... how can we be fresh if our baby ain't fresh, right? 
This pic looks really small....hope it's not this small when it posts...we'll see.

Dang, it was that small. That sux... that means this one's bout to be that small too....
1bc16a4baa12f39deb379e003e15cb74abd513b5.pjpg

We gonna get it together...just wait for tomorrow's pic.

nice fits here and there..

i find a bit that some of you guys are dope and then some
just move like posers just trend runnin one to the next...

like if you got it you got it if you dont you dont dont force it son....

shouts to those that know what time it is...

Back
Top Bottom