OFFICIAL MAY WDYWT...**PLEASE** NO PIC QUOTING!!

wore a pair of air force 1 white one white hi's walking the dog for an hour but to lazy to snap a pic.

Wore these to the gym.
retrolite.png

retro lites.

damn i need a pair of yeezys, which pair will cost me the least in a 10.5? nice pics guys and congrats on the mag shoot dj proto j

brick - Very clean

fuser - Dope man. Debating if I should make a pair

ajdlt - Nice Shady's bro. VERY DOPE Safaris man. Still need a pair

Yo Gusto, I say pull the trigger on'em.
I need to go in on a few more designs in my locker. Don't want to procrastinate too long then they might not be available.

thanx guys!

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Proto, what kind of music do you play? Nice yeeZys btw
thanx!

uumm, really a bit of everything. i got gigs where i got more creative freedom, like my sushi & thai lounge gig where i play a lot of downtempo (which includes tons of hip hop instrumentals like beats by primo, pete rock, lord finesse, dilla, alchemist, 9th wonder, etc.), electro, dubstep, house, d&b, rock, dub, etc....

then i got gigs where it's just straight up hip hop, top 40, mainstream, some dance remixes, etc. whatever makes girls get low basically.

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

DJ Proto J-those black toe custom KOs are too sick man how did you do it?
thanx!

they're just painted by an NT member and i had the tag sewn on by a local shoe repair shop. check my thread on 'em...

nice kicks yall...me some dress shoes got to keep it GQ mon thru friday..yall have a good one

Back
Top Bottom